Whats your avergae $ per Click

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave said:
0.10 on my Drawing Site
0.70 on my MMORPG Site
30c on my CSS Site

Hmmm...I may have to build a site on MMORPG's. A little friendly competition can't hurt:cool:

I was planning to make a specific game related site anyhow, so this is a good incentive... ;)

Avg'ing $8.99 on finance keywords. Gotta love those big companies with their unlimited spending budgets.

shoot I thought I was doing good with $.32 average this month. I am getting down to business on the finance though if they are paying that much!

$8 a click thats madness..

I get very low $ per click as my websites attract mostly South African traffic which leaves a few Adwords advertisers.. especially in the automotive market.

You need USA/UK based traffic to attract the big spenders.

I recommend having only 1 or 2 Adsense ads per page so only the highest paying advertisers grace your page. So you earn maximum per click..

In South Africa insurance and home loans are high paying keywords.. not sure how revelant this is to the international market.

Is there an easy place to see this in the Adsense reports or are you doing the math? I want to play along.
Liz

Just income / clicks and you got it :) My average is $0.12-$0.13 / click (site in sig), both this month and all time.
EDIT: Forgot to say it's for adsense.

Don't have YPN
On Google Adsense it depends - some sites get 8-10 cents/click, others get 35 cents and up to $1.5 per click - it's not much, but it's ok...

Jon said:
Avg'ing $8.99 on finance keywords. Gotta love those big companies with their unlimited spending budgets.

Jon,

Can you pls PM me with your keyword list hahaha...! :stonedsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.