What's so bad about Warrior Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the emails I get from people are formatted like that and I got used to it.
It works in email marketing. It makes it easier to read for people.

And thanks for the link, very informative.

jayt said:
Not much of an email marketer myself so I just type until I think it looks too much and I make it a paragraph

But not to forget, John Reese, Mike Filsaime and other big names
hang out at that Warrior Forum also.

They hang out there to sell you guys their crap. No cost advertising and a highly targeted market = big $$ for them.

Guess what else this forum attracts: "The Secret"-suckers.
"Magical forces of the universe will "manifest" your deepest desires if you only wish for them to happen strong enough" - Some people actually believe this and many of them also visit the warrior forum. Have you taken a look at the self-improvement-part of that forum? There's a thread claiming that you'll make more money if you charge your wallet with your mobile phone charger. Sigh.

The lord must love idiots for he has made so many of them.

I wouldn't have believed it, had I not seen it. Fucking idiots.

The Warrior Forum - Try it!!! :)

seriously what the fuck were these losers thinking - what does your wallet have to do with your adsense account. one holds paper money and the other is computerized money. instead i figured how to plug my phone charger into my computer - only place it would fit was in one of my audio jacks. i picked "line in" cause i figured, energy in! well now my pc won't boot up and i'm typing on an old pentium 200mmx :( i am trying really hard to think positive but i spent all my money on ebooks this month and can't imagine someone giving me a new computer cause i'm such a dumbass.

seriously what the fuck were these losers thinking - what does your wallet have to do with your adsense account. one holds paper money and the other is computerized money. instead i figured how to plug my phone charger into my computer - only place it would fit was in one of my audio jacks. i picked "line in" cause i figured, energy in! well now my pc won't boot up and i'm typing on an old pentium 200mmx :( i am trying really hard to think positive but i spent all my money on ebooks this month and can't imagine someone giving me a new computer cause i'm such a dumbass.

Haha. Your problem wasn't that you tried to plug your phone charger into your laptop, you just didn't have the right laptop. That wouldn't have happened if you had a P-P-P-Powerbook!

" aaron wall is a big name. jon and shoemoney are big names. lee dodd is a big name (although some here pick at him ll the time ;)). matt cutts is a big name. then there are guys on here like on-on, kieron and diorex who really can tell a stroy or two about the life of a super affiliate."

I only know Shoemoney lol. Kieron and Diorex are super affiliates?
I definitely need to learn from them.

I've found that people who don't know how to quote properly are pretty much worth about the same as that pile of dog shit that I stepped in back in 5th grade.

Another thing... after all the shitty WSO purchases you made, you haven't made a penny online? Wow... So you're actually probably down a few hundo online?

Here's a tip. Sign up for any random affiliate network and fill out a lead. Voila - you just made money! Alternatively you could sign up for a Google Adsense account and clicky clicky your own ads. Or wait - I've got another one! Create a web page claiming to be recently crippled and put a paypal donation button. Then spam the shit out of Christian forums.

(note that I would never consider doing any of this, don't condone this at all, nor am I actually suggesting he do it).

Wow, I should start my own WSO - 'How to make a few pennies online if you have bought every other WSO and can't seem to squeeze one lousy cent out of this formidable beast known as the internet.' - price $0.01 Act now supplies are extremely limited!

All the emails I get from people are formatted like that and I got used to it.

And thanks for the link, very informative.

i missed this. this is just fuckin golden. this fuck tells us he hasn't made one lousy cent online and he is giving email marketing advice!

seriously, just end it now you fuckin loser.

disclaimer : i quit smoking weed a week ago and have found my temperament to be a little less than tolerant if you will

OP -
noose.jpg

Seriously dude, you gotta start smoking it again. You're like turning into the hulk. haha

I remember reading all the old magazines ads when I was a kid touting these great ways to make money, just send some money and this former beggar turned millionaire would teach you how. It's was always the same, and even today, it's always the same.

Truth is that the only thing that will make you rich is hard work combined with trial and error. Knowledge does help, but without the hard work, you got nothing. I haven't seen any e-book that sells hard work, about the best they can offer is how to work less.....and that's enough for me to think they're crap.

Your not allowed to post anything that you feel might help others out at the Warrior Forum.

It's like the Wild, Wild, West over there.

They can do anything that they please, including deleting posts and profiles - no matter if it is fair or unfair.

They have the right, in their eyes, to be another Hitler, another dictatorship.

There is no freedom of speech.

Something is wrong with this picture.

Your not allowed to post anything that you feel might help others out at the Warrior Forum.

It's like the Wild, Wild, West over there.

They can do anything that they please, including deleting posts and profiles - no matter if it is fair or unfair.

They have the right, in their eyes, to be another Hitler, another dictatorship.

There is no freedom of speech.

Something is wrong with this picture.

Being a dictator is fun! That's what I always wanted to become when I grew up.

They collect $20 for each post in the 'WSO' forum.
The site owner is making hundreds per day just from that (i believe it used to be free), not to mention all the affiliate links being pushed there.

Think I'll head over to Warrior and try and sell the noobs the Yahoo Search Marketing offer - something useful for them, and pays nice commission too!

Status
Not open for further replies.