What would you do without electricity for a year?

live off silver ... grid going down for a few months would be more devastating than an economic meltdown. Hopefully the two happen during the same time so it lessens the pain.

I'd start shooting the neighbors to eat their livers. I don't like being hungry so every time the power goes out I just start looking at the neighbors like steaks.

We've only got a 3 day store of food available locally to support the population. I'm not taking chances and after about 2 hours with out power I plan to be barbecuing.

I would start an ass gerbil farm and I would have them run wheels that would generate electricity for me until they are strong enough to spend time up peoples asses. I would then whore around a new advertising sig in all the political and mac fanboy threads on WF and then move on to BST to sell traffic, gerbils or both (I apologize in advance at having to limit the amount of review copies). I would initially use profits to fund research into developing a genetic strain of gerbils that would be toothless, clawless and develop epileptic seizures within minutes of being inserted in one's ass. I think that angel funding of some sort might be rather easy as I expect most of my client base to be from the Bay Area, so the ass gerbils would most likely be my best salesmen.

That would be the gist of my one year loss-of-power plan. Don't want to give too much away. If you are any kind of marketer, you must certainly realize the amount of win that oozes from this post. Good luck bros.

With your gerbil army you may very well have power and internet but most of your customers will not, unless of course they already have a gerbil army of their own...
I cannot believe how serious you are taking his post, brah...

BTW, I've got some beachfront property here in Kansas for sale... You in? :small-smiley-026: