What Types of Customer Actions Are You Having The Most Success With?

Of These, Which Do You Personally Do Best With?

• Rebills

Votes: 48 31.6%
  • Physical Product Sales (non-rebills)

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • Information Product Sales (non-rebills)

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Email Submits

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • Zip Submits

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Internet Services Signups

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • Industry Specifc Lead Generation

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 26 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah , the re-bill market is definitely on the way out.

Acai is being sued , grants are being investigated and there's tons of bad press out there about Bizops.

You definitely need to get into some other niche that has nothing to do with these if you ever want to see any sort of success.

:)

Everytime I head anyone saying something is dead I go somewhere else and read a post on someone having come up with a killer way to get in on the same thing.

Think laterally, "Dead" is code for "Too Hard" most of the time...

Since everything is "dead" what's the best place to get started with PPC? I have been experimenting with Adwords and having no success, yet I'll keep working on it and begin a campaign at Facebook. I'm in a down mood worried about bills, determined to keep trying, so please no dickrolls.

Since everything is "dead" what's the best place to get started with PPC? I have been experimenting with Adwords and having no success, yet I'll keep working on it and begin a campaign at Facebook. I'm in a down mood worried about bills, determined to keep trying, so please no dickrolls.

I'm relatively new to affiliate marketing too and have found some pretty good success on Facebook. I did PPC Classroom and PPC Coach and learned a lot, but it's easier to get the hang of ppc on facebook and learn demographic targeting than to just jump into PPC ... I could be wrong, but I haven't lost a crap ton of money in the process

People wanna have more: money, sex, fun.
They don't wanna think about: their fuckedup loserville lives.
They respond to: anything that moves them away from their pain and closer to their pleasure.

Any product or service that directly addresses the base emotional needs sells well. It's all a matter of showing prospects how the product/service matches their emotional need.

That's your job, and if you do it right, you can make money in any situation, any economic climate, any political system.

"don't have a boring salad, don't have a boring life" <- that's fucking brilliant. Gotta love his nuts.

People wanna have more: money, sex, fun.
They don't wanna think about: their fuckedup loserville lives.
They respond to: anything that moves them away from their pain and closer to their pleasure.

Any product or service that directly addresses the base emotional needs sells well

you have addressed the #1 ad copy rule.

i
a lot of people that i teach adwords to here forget that, or then drive them to landing pages that don't follow up on that.

so... ramen my brother ramen to that!

I'm in a down mood worried about bills, determined to keep trying, so please no dick rolls. :music06:

There are not nearly as many single page lead forms out there now. All the advertisers lost money so now we are on to rebills.

I'm doing better now that I've focused on CPA offers. It's easier, I find, to get people to give simple email and zip submits for CPA offers than it is to get them to open up their purses and wallets for credit card purchases, especially in these times.

Status
Not open for further replies.