What To Look For In A Good Surround Sound System?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely agree that they're not the best sounding system and not the cheapest either. I just think people need to take into consideration all features and benefits of something before they buy it whether it be a stereo or a car. There are some features that Bose has that other systems don't and vice versa. Maybe it was my old training kicking in but I've had to make that explanation a thousand times. Old habits never die I guess.

Yes but it depends on what your idea of much better is. Is having good sound in an elegant design much better? Is having a remote control that works through walls and anywhere in your house much better? What about a brand name stereo that gets bitches naked when they come over? Will Klipsch do that? Probably not because the average girl has never heard of Klipsch but I bet they've heard of Bose.

My point is you can't sell the OP on just one feature (sound,) there are a lot of other features that add value to the product. Let him take all of those features into consideration before he decides.

Yeah. Who cares about crazy things like sound quality and value, when your surround sound system can have a "gets bitches naked" feature. :rolleyes:

Bose is alright but there are so many better quality speaker options for less money.

I've got a pair of bipolar Definitive Technology speakers that blew away similar priced Bose speakers when I was comparing them side-by-side in the store. I listened to probably 7-8 different brands and it came down to Klipsch and Definitive.

Check them out Definitive Technology

They always get high ratings from the industry (Google their reviews)

I think they only have stores in US and Canada though.

Status
Not open for further replies.