What the fuck is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eew. That guy already looks creepy -- and I am sure that now with those logos tattooed, he lost the .000000000000000001% chance he had of ever getting laid. :p

Okay guys, take a guess -- how many people on DP have ever got laid? heh

I'm going to make a bid for some spot on his nasty body... and make sure it's spelled wrong too, just for kicks ya know. Or maybe a non-English word that is really offensive? Goddamn, there is so much material to work with once you are dealing with someone who is both retarded and stupid/crazy at the same time... of course he lives in upstate NY, what a shocker there.
If you do, ask him to tatto "Tum Gaandu Ho" -- that's Hindi for You are Asshole. hah. 95% DPers would understand that. :p

If you do, ask him to tatto "Tum Gaandu Ho" -- that's Hindi for You are Asshole. hah. 95% DPers would understand that. :p

I must correct LordBrar on his translation.

Tum Gaandu Ho word for word means You Are Dirty NOT You Are Asshole.

I don't know the Hindi word for Asshole, but it's not Gaandu

Tum = You

Gaandu = Dirty

Ho = Are

Yoda speaks the English translation, "You Dirty Are, Yes?"

I must correct LordBrar on his translation.

Tum Gaandu Ho word for word means You Are Dirty NOT You Are Asshole.

I don't know the Hindi word for Asshole, but it's not Gaandu

Tum = You

Gaandu = Dirty

Ho = Are

Yoda speaks the English translation, "You Dirty Are, Yes?"
Dirty - Ganda.
Asshole - Gaandu. Pronounced Gaandooo.

And I am very very sure about it -- Hindi is my Mother Tongue (along with Punjabi).

Dirty - Ganda.

Ahh yes, that's what I was thinking of.

LordBrar'S translation is correct.

Since Brar did the correct translation for you guys, maybe I can do the PRONOUNCIATION:

Tum = pronounced "thume"

Gaandu = pronounced "gun"+"doo"

Ho = just like in English, "ho"

THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS, YOU ARE LOOKING AT A GENUINE HINDI INSULT.

Now go out there and use it on unsuspecting people (only people who don't know Hindi)

Ahh yes, that's what I was thinking of.

LordBrar'S translation is correct.

Since Brar did the correct translation for you guys, maybe I can do the PRONOUNCIATION:

Tum = pronounced "thume"

Gaandu = pronounced "gun"+"doo"

Ho = just like in English, "ho"

THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS, YOU ARE LOOKING AT A GENUINE HINDI INSULT.

Now go out there and use it on unsuspecting people (only people who don't know Hindi)
Yeah... I'm pretty sure no one wants to speak indian... ever... Even indians.

Yeah... I'm pretty sure no one wants to speak indian... ever... Even indians.

A BILLION people want to speak 'Indian' and do so with their families and friends in their own homes.

But let's talk about you, jagoff. What's your problem?

I've seen you bashing Indians ever since you started posting to this forum. Did you get fired from your job because the employer realized an Indian could do 10 x the job you could at 1/ 10 the cost?

85% of Indians are NOT Muslims.

They are an eclectic mix of Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Jews, Buddhists and many other cultures you could never even imagine because you're a backwoods unsophisticated hick. For the most part, Indians of different cultures live in peaceful coexistence with the occasional communal unrest.

The only thing you might find odd is that holy symbol of Hindus has a striking resemblance to the
hini.jpg
but it predates the Nazis' swastica by 1000s of years.

Im from Digitalpoint.

You guys are all jealous, it is a real tattoo.

none of you guys have balls.

or dicks for that matter

enough said.

Fucking Looser. Joined this forum only to comment. Couldn't stand for a bit more before we could screw his happiness and send him off packing from our forum.

Anyways, That guys who made the Tattoo looks such a sucker to me and prolly his intention to make a tatoo was to suck those forums admin n mods and I'm glad i'm on WF and not any other sucking forum.

MDSandB

The saddest thing about this is that Shoemoney and DP are the only ones who benefit from his 15 minutes of fame/ lifetime of humiliation. I sure fuckin hope there is a side of this story that we don't know and he's been paid a lot of money to do this. If not, I think Shoemoney and DP should help him out and pay to have these things removed once the publicity runs out.

Yeah, looking through his posts, he needed to go. Low post count and 75% of his posts were bashing / sarcastic or hate filled.
LOL. John Stone has proven to be a tool at every forum I've seen him a member at. Good that you acted quick here.

Status
Not open for further replies.