What should I know about hiring for Negative SEO

Capajac3000

Dec 4, 2017
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up guys, Newbie here. Just curious on what your thoughts are on Negative SEO, how effective it is and when to tell a client not to hire for this.

Looking..

I would say Negative SEO is not a preferrable technique for SEO ranking.
As Google will penalize your website, Negative SEO is an unethical practice to rank website in search engines.

Thanks, makes sense. But let's say a Russian (lol) hacker/ crook stole your website that is doing well on google and you have to build a new one and compete against it. How would you? I wouldn't of course, just technically speaking..

Asking for a friend. A transgender friend.

You are playing with dangerous goods. You don't want to get involved in Negative SEO. The person you are targeting might be much better at causing issues for you.

It's getting really difficult to do neg seo on big established websites. On new sites quite easy!

I agree with everyone's has explained right answer according to Negative SEO. Negative SEO is not good a practice and thanks to all. Sharing the great answer.

Daniel
PHP Developer

Negative SEO is unethical way to rank your website high in the search engine results page. If you want permanent ranking of your website then don't use the negative SEO, otherwise your website rank will be hurts and site goes banned.

Negative SEO is the practice of implementing black hat SEO techniques on another site. Usually, an SEO attack is unleashed by a disgruntled competitor and his or her minions with the goal of reducing that site’s rankings.”

If you are thinking about negative seo then you are just going against to google algorithm and terms so negative seo just like a black hat seo keyword stuffing and more so you will get some positive result too but for some days after that google will penalize your webssite

My question is that why you hire negative SEO because this is not good technique so please avoid this.

Regardless of what you may have actually heard about negative SEO, on this page we’ll be explaining this topic in as much detail as possible. We’ll explain what negative search engine optimization is, how common it is, and how you can evaluate whether you are or aren’t the victim of it.
Regards:Email Marketing - Click Valley