What is the point of this affiliate marketing forum?

theredpenny

Apr 24, 2011
I know I don't post much (or ever), but I do lurk around here a lot. I never see any good advice just a bunch of hate hate hate. Once in a while I find an intelligent discussion about affiliate marketing but other than that nope. I know you guys don't want to give your "precious" methods and I am not asking you to. I have my own "precious" methods. But if someone asks a normal question why not discuss it rather than say Googlehammer has the hottest links yo!

Hmmm?

I love the whole vibe on this forum in contrast to the lovey-dovey atmosphere of Warriorforum or the near-retardation of Blackhatworld, but after a certain while it gets old you know. The whole meatspin googlehammer hahaha thing. Can we talk about making money or what?

I know the correct response to this is to ban me but please don't (I'll just make another account ;). As much as I wish there was more content on this forum and less bullshit I still prefer this place to anything else out there. I know that there are some real legit affiliate marketers on this forum I just wish they spoke up more and provoked intelligent discussions.

Thank you and I hope this goes over well with the rest of you.

Networking. People that do 5 figs daily has no incentives to throw you a bone if you keep making redundant self-entitled threads like this. The only people that get meatspun are retards that ask silly questions in STS instead of using the Search function.

Most newbies that post in the Newbies section actually get help.

Another reason I think is because there really isn't anything to discuss. You can't discuss your campaign/methods without revealing your niche.

As various people have stated at various times, if you want to have a serious discussion about legitimately making money, go ahead. If you want to be a tard plugging your stupid clinkbank product, asking retarded nub questions outside of newbie questions, or trying to promote your gay website, bodybuilding forum, or service, prepare to reap the whirlwind. If you want to make meta-threads about how WF sucks, prepare to justify shaving your pubes.

04.jpg

I know I don't post much (or ever), but I do lurk around here a lot. I never see any good advice just a bunch of hate hate hate. Once in a while I find an intelligent discussion about affiliate marketing but other than that nope. I know you guys don't want to give your "precious" methods and I am not asking you to. I have my own "precious" methods. But if someone asks a normal question why not discuss it rather than say Googlehammer has the hottest links yo!

Hmmm?

I love the whole vibe on this forum in contrast to the lovey-dovey atmosphere of Warriorforum or the near-retardation of Blackhatworld, but after a certain while it gets old you know. The whole meatspin googlehammer hahaha thing. Can we talk about making money or what?

I know the correct response to this is to ban me but please don't (I'll just make another account ;). As much as I wish there was more content on this forum and less bullshit I still prefer this place to anything else out there. I know that there are some real legit affiliate marketers on this forum I just wish they spoke up more and provoked intelligent discussions.

Thank you and I hope this goes over well with the rest of you.

my sentiments EXACTLY; wf was the spot years back. after death of aff. industry, this place became pure bs.

The google hammer is a rite of passage into wicked fire.

I too am a noob enduring the mental trauma of the google hammer.

However, I've managed to pick up a few tips along the way.

I come here because Warrior forum makes me want to hang myself
Blackhat world is a pile of shit
Digital point is like blackhat world + Warrior forum combined

Wickedfire's dickrolls are like heaven when compared to the above.

Get to know who knows what they're talking about via STS, hook up on AIM or Skype, talk real biz.

Rinse and repeat.

^^ agree. the only way to get anything out of these aff marketing forums is to hit people up on skype talk 1 on 1.

^^ agree. the only way to get anything out of these aff marketing forums is to hit people up on skype talk 1 on 1.
There are hidden gems littered all over the forums. You just have to muddle through meatspin, some hur dur here, some hur dur there, and ly2_from_wf's enormous collection of distrubing photos.

I'm a newbie on here and think it's funny as hell. Shit, I got to 72 spins on the Google Hammer.

To theredpenny
I found alot of useful threads on here in a couple days. Just search for a thread on the subject you want more info on. I also wouldn't come in on my first post bashing people in the forum cuz nobody will want to help you.
That's my 2 pennies worth