What is the better domain for SEO?

not sure if we've been clear enough here for the OP ...

Let me clarify, the first choice is your best bet.

damn yeah it's not been clear enough :0 a two year old thread been wakened in the ashes just for the sake of bulking up the post count :)

But nevertheless I go with skohh's choice > clarify

It depends which one resembles more to your keyword.
In terms of SEO, both have benefits, but the second one is more easy to read by people.
I suggest you find a more short name for your website if you can. I always recommend my affiliates to use short and easy to read and remember domain names.

Choose a Domain Name in 5 Simple Steps :

1: Start Brainstorming

2: Make a Date With Your Thesaurus

3: Let a Program Do it For You

4: Cull the List

5: Find Out if The Domain is Available

I know the answer. Test it yourself instead of asking people who have never tested this themself.

If you are serious about it. Take them all.

General rule.
keyword domain for main site.
Aged domain + lots of backlinks site to redirect traffic to mainsite for seo.

From the SEO perspective and algorithms, it doesn't really matter which domain name you will choose, as it won't have significant impact on your ranking, but from user experience perspective, I would say that you go with the first one as it looks more clear and it will be easier for sharing.

When it comes to SEO, a good domain should ideally be short, memorable, and relevant to your niche. Domains that include targeted keywords can provide a slight advantage, especially for local SEO. Additionally, using a .com extension is generally preferred, as it's widely recognized and trusted. A unique brand name can also help with recognition and recall. Lastly, ensure the domain is easy to spell and pronounce, as this can impact user engagement and referral traffic.

When it comes to SEO, a good domain should ideally be short, memorable, and relevant to your niche. Domains that include targeted keywords can provide a slight advantage, especially for local SEO. Additionally, using a .com extension is generally preferred, as it's widely recognized and trusted. A unique brand name can also help with recognition and recall. Lastly, ensure the domain is easy to spell and pronounce, as this can impact user engagement and referral traffic.
Hello. What domain do you use? Can you share your experience?