What is most popular wordpress plugins for business website ?

The Best SEO Plugins for WordPress (2019)
Yoast SEO.
The SEO Framework.
SEOPress.
Rank Math.
SEO Squirrly.
Broken Link Checker.
Rel NoFollow Checkbox.
All in One Schema Rich Snippets
WordLift

Jetpack by WordPress.
Yoast SEO.
Akismet Anti-Spam.
WP Super Cache.
Google XML Sitemaps.
Smush Image Compression and Optimization.
WPForms.
Elementor Page Builder.

I want to address protection plugins because we cannot avoid their value.

Here are the lists I'm actually using.

Wordfence
WP 2FA – Two-factor Authentication for WordPress
Limit Login Attempts Reloaded

Woo-Commerce will be the first thing that you gonna need if you wanna sell something

Today, Wordpress is popular cms platform for web development. WordPress is not only open source, but it also has an easy user interface and the best part about it is that it is free. Most of the business owners face problems when it comes to managing a website from deciding keywords to selling goods.
Define the best WordPress plugins for business websites.

Hi,

Hope its helpful for you what I'm sharing

Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP. The Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP plugin is considered a comprehensive plugin. W3 Total Cache. W3 Total Cache fixes a set of problems that reduce the performance of business sites. Yoast SEO and Broken Link Checker.

There is no clear answer here: you will have to think for yourself what you want to see on the site and buy a separate plugin for each function. Fortunately, there were plugins for almost everything I could come up with, although the price is high, but I would not recommend downloading broken plugins, because your site will be subject to attacks. For me, one of the most necessary is wp statistics, it allows you to view statistics without Google. Also a master hev - wordefence + cloudflare to protect against different levels of attacks

Some popular WordPress plugins for business websites include:

1. Yoast SEO: Helps optimize your site for search engines.
  2. WooCommerce: Essential for eCommerce functionality, powering online stores.
  3. Contact Form 7: Allows easy creation of contact forms for customer inquiries.
  4. WPForms: Another popular form plugin with drag-and-drop functionality.
  5. MonsterInsights: Provides Google Analytics integration for tracking site performance.
  6. Jetpack: Offers security, performance, and site management tools in one plugin.
  7. Elementor: A powerful page builder plugin for creating custom layouts visually.
These plugins enhance functionality, security, SEO, and user interaction on WordPress business websites

I know that the most popular one is WooCommerce, but besides it, there are many other popular plugins such as: Yoast SEO, WPForms, Elementor, Jetpack, UpdraftPlus, MonsterInsights, Smush, Sucuri, Mailchimp for WordPress, OptinMonster, TrustPulse, MemberPress. The specific plugins you choose will depend on the unique needs and goals of your business.

ome of the most popular WordPress plugins for business websites include:

1. Yoast SEO: Helps optimize your content for search engines with easy-to-follow guidelines.
  2. WooCommerce: Ideal for eCommerce businesses, it allows you to sell products and manage payments seamlessly.
  3. Elementor: A powerful drag-and-drop page builder for designing custom layouts without coding.
  4. WPForms: Simplifies form creation for contact, feedback, and registration forms.
  5. MonsterInsights: Connects Google Analytics to your site for tracking visitors and understanding behavior.
  6. Akismet: Protects your site from spam comments, ensuring a clean and professional look.