what does a million dollars buy you

how about having two such girls actually love you? i always wonder. do people really like the concept of not dealing with a girl for anything but sex?

this is no rebuttal. just a genuine question. im not going to be judgemental in this thread. you go have your vices

I dont think its posible to love two girls at the same time. But girls arent just for sex man. They are also for cooking and cleaning!

A million wouldn't change my situation considerably, so it probably doesn't buy me anything I don't already have. And also it doesn't last you that long.

But a larger number of millions would get me a peace of mind since all I ever wanted really was a to get to a point where money isn't an issue for me anymore. I want to solve it and not have to worry about it anymore ever.

Right now I don't worry even a bit but I know I still haven't amassed nearly enough to last me a lifetime. Still... even when I will get to that point I'll keep working since I love this industry and constant change and challenges.

you'd be a real asshole if trolling, but i applaud you if you're serious about this

Being high on morals is just being weak. I take no pride in the way my emotions are and neither should you. I'd be out there banging five girls a day if that was what i wanted. I just don't get how people want that. Whether it's a part of feeding ego or just "cause i can"

A million doesn't buy much in the traditional sense.

If you have a family and need things like:

1. A home
2. 2 cars ( you and spouse )
3. go on a couple vacations to finally take a break after years of not having one
4. pay some debt off ( school, credit cards, etc )​

You're left with not very much of the original million dollars. You have some money left to live alright for a few years once the above is done.

$5 million is where it gets comfortable for sure. $5MM is the new $1MM from decades ago.

Being high on morals is just being weak. I take no pride in the way my emotions are and neither should you. I'd be out there banging five girls a day if that was what i wanted. I just don't get how people want that. Whether it's a part of feeding ego or just "cause i can"

so what do you believe in bro?

$5MM is the new $1MM from decades ago.

that's so not true, anywhere outside of america/uk/canada. 1 mil goes a long way when you take it outside of typical white middle-class american neighborhoods. even 100k can get you a compareable lifestyle to what you're describing anywhere in eastern europe/south america.

so what do you believe in bro?

that's so not true, anywhere outside of america/uk/canada. 1 mil goes a long way when you take it outside of typical white middle-class american neighborhoods. even 100k can get you a compareable lifestyle to what you're describing anywhere in eastern europe/south america.

For white men in america he is correct.

I don't believe in anything. I don't know whether that's meant religious wise or general. I'm just asking a question out of curiosity. Because it's something that i can't feel. It transcends my reality.

Diamonds and gold, because nothing says I'm classy like covering yourself with that.

untitled.jpg

time - by hiring a bunch of people like me to do business with and make them my fire starters

I will give them their own projects, teach them and fund them. Then they do everything in their power to get it done while I get 30%-50% of the profits and the 'people' I partnered up with get the other 70%-50% depending on the work.

In the long run I dont care if they get out of my reach but as long as I cut off the time while teaching them and earning a little bit Im good with it. But I've done this to a couple of guys and I see that their loyalty still lies with me even if Im pushing them out to build their own already.

did I say this was a international view point?

sorry, I dont want to obtain $1MM and then be held hostage, murdered, or stalked everyday of my life if in eastern europe/south america. I certainly don't want anything happening to my kids for ransom.

I have friends with money all over south amercia and all of them tell me they think about the above situations a lot more then I do here in the US. Considering a very small home in parts of Brazil can EASILY cost $300-400k alone and a Ford fusion hybrid goes for $85k almost, I doubt $1MM goes a long way in all parts of south america. Electronics and guns alone enjoy a 300-500% markup in most countries in south america.

sorry, I dont want to obtain $1MM and then be held hostage, murdered, or stalked everyday of my life if in eastern europe/south america. I certainly don't want anything happening to my kids for ransom.

Want to know the ironic thing? Most people outside the US view the US as far more hostile than their home country. I know Thais who have been offered jobs in the US, but turned them down, because they said they're not willing to move their kids there as it's too dangerous.

did I say this was a international view point?

yeah, maybe in south or central america that is a common concern. but anyone with money gets taken care of in europe. at least out here you can walk into a batman movie without getting shot at. also barely any healthcare concerns. the way suburban culture in the US works will have you believing that you need a car to do just about anything. if you live in any real city you won't even need a car to get around anywhere as you can easily walk to your destination or take *functional* public transport, saving you thousands on gas/a car you're not content with driving in the first place.

Invest in electronics and guns in S.America - there's a pretty good markup there apparently - seems like a good way to spend 1m (probably have a wild and 'hilarious' story along the way).

Or at current exchange rate you can just afford my apartment - might be selling early next year if you'd like it? ;)

$1,000,000 can give you about $30,000 per year in dividends. That's without touching the original principle. Not bad if you ask me.

Sure you can blow through a million dollars very easily in the same way that you can blow through 5 million very easy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BnKTEomOCE"]Maserati GranTurismo MC Start up, Rev up, and test drive! - YouTube[/ame]

This.