What do you use to send and recieve faxes?

Big Joe

Apr 18, 2011
NY
Ive been using myfax.com for years and never needed anything different. They recently revamped the entire CP and it sucks. Cant even preview a fax before it gets sent.

Anyways, anyone have any good options for sending and receiving faxes? It would be great if I could keep the myfax phone number.

Joe - been using nextiva.com for FAX service last 3 years...I own a small agency ~10 people that send/receive 2-3 faxes per day. Flawless service and incoming FAX > email/pdf which is so nice. A missed FAX in my industry can mean 5-6 figures on the line so I give this recommendation with sincerity. Also got a nice back link from them. :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Reactions: EricVonDoobie
Thanks for the recommendation!

It looks like they can do number porting so this could be my answer if the CP looks legit and especially if they can get my office fax machine to send faxes.

Thats been a bitch since I switched to VOIP. My fax machine uses a separate service than the virtual fax. the faxes only come and go 20% of the time but somehow I get junk faxed all day with roofing and Cancun vacation deals.

I have used trustfax for quite a long time. Not a super fancy CP, but it has always worked well for me.

Extremefax. $3.99/mo for 600 pages/mo (annual payment price). Free 800 number. Camscanner android app for manually scanning documents to pdf for faxing.

_44163188_pigeon_getty203_250.jpg

People still fax?

Do they telex, too?

Seriously, what's a fax?

Are you guys serious or just trying to make witty comments?

Even internet companies still require it nowadays.
It's ridiculous and I don't know why, but they do.
Recently I had to verify my Amazon account, they asked for some documents and explicitly told me not to send them via email but through a fax or snailmail. It was a huge pain.
It also happens quite often with webhosts (probably not with your shared hosting packages though..)
I thought there might be legal reasons for that.

I would say don't put all your eggs in to one basket. It is always wise to diversify your money so in case your current business fails you still have a backup.

I'm not sure in which part of the world you are but here in India investing in properties is very much popular. You can find everyone (ofcourse who can afford to invest) investing in apartments, villa's, farm houses. And all these investors are from variety of ages from 23-25 to 40 Y old.

Further don't know about your culture but here everyone have a dream to own a home. So IMO home should be the very first investment for an adult to do if he can afford it. I'm not saying DO NOT invest in your business but put a balance in investing your money and diversify your investments for the betterment of your future.

wtf something went wrong on wf.. website was not loading fine and I posted the above post double.

I can't believe the amount of shit I still find myself having to fax. I think the idea is that it's some kind of ID verification process, because if you're willing to go through the hoops to fucking fax something you're likely who you say you are.