What do you think of programming vs VA

What would you do

• Hire VA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like mattseh said, learn python/ruby/c#/maybe even javascript nowadays.
Any more languages you can tack on there? How about Mandarin?

I kid, but the reality is for someone who feels like he'd be starting from square one that task appears daunting, too daunting to start today - and a few months from now whether it's in WF or somewhere else the prospect of learning to code will come up ... and I'll realize the cycle of nothing done has self-perpetuated, again.

I kid, but the reality is for someone who feels like he'd be starting from square one that task appears daunting, too daunting to start today - and a few months from now whether it's in WF or somewhere else the prospect of learning to code will come up ... and I'll realize the cycle of nothing done has self-perpetuated, again.

Pick any, screw up a load, learn stuff, just take action.

A year from now, you'll be glad you took action today.

any of those languages will work, and you could probably learn all of them with less effort than c++

Each language has stylistic difference that are offputting to different kinds of coders. I hate the usage of tabs in python (and for that matter, coffeescript) so I don't use it, I prefer Ruby's syntax. Anyone who is comfortable in java/php/(insert C-like syntax) will be comfortable in javascript, and javascript is the most widely supported language in the world so it's a good idea to learn it.

any of those languages will work, and you could probably learn all of them with less effort than c++

yes

Hire a VA because VAs are indian, and their stinky fucken curry chicken is pretty damn tasty.