What Do You Think of my New Website? (AllMarketing.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.


lol yeah ok, maybe that's why there are no replies...

Anyway, it's not a dickrol, I swear. It's a website I started about marketing, and since I am an affiliate myself it's looked at from an affiliate p.o.v. so there are probably some valuable insights for you there...

Here are a few direct links to make it a bit less scary maybe:

Direct Deals With Advertisers = $$$
How To Instantly Increase Your Conversions
How Are Your Copywriting Skills?
How To Get Accepted By CPA Networks

What do you guys think of it? Please give me some feedback...
 
Your username on your own site is jan paul, here you are jeanpaul.

Is this just a lack of precision, or are you really a muppet?

The geoip tip is hot. Thanks. Whoever you are.
 
I was about to make a post requesting the site for the geo ip script. Thanks man. +rep. Nice site too. I'll keep an eye on it.
 
looks like a nice clean site, glad you didnt go with the whole johnchow blogger advertising layout
 
^ yes i like the design, simple but does the job, great load speed and easy to navigate.
 
site is clean and has a great flow. nice job.

if anyone uses your keyword tool please forward me their results...kthnx.
 
I threw some rep your way and bookmarked that site! Looks really well designed and useful! Keep it updated and you'll keep me as a reader!
 
The site is looking good, very easy to navigate. Now write some more quality content and promote it. If you have the drive to spit a couple of valuable articles a week you can make it big.

I'd start collecting emails, you can sell a lot of stuff to people interesting in marketing. Place the form right under the article, that worked for me.
 
I'd start collecting emails, you can sell a lot of stuff to people interesting in marketing. Place the form right under the article, that worked for me.

Hey good tip, I'm just done doing that haha. Good to see the site is so well received. In the start I was afraid the dickroll mentality would dominate but luckily that didn't happen :updown:
 
Hey guys, I started a new website about marketing. Right now it's kind of like a blog, but as time goes by I want to grow it into something bigger...

Please have a look, and tell me what you think:Click Here to Visit AllMarketing.com

I like it, esp since you started with some behind the scene articles and not just how to make money online pitch that we've heard time and time again. Info on getting accepted to cpa networks is something aff need to know. It is an interview and alot of the time its who you know, going to the shows and having some cocktails and networking helps greatly. And thanks for not putting a dickroll link, its sad that WF members are affraid to click links and see that shit. I swear that ones that put those links up subconsciously enjoy seeing it themselves! Keep writing!
 
I like it, esp since you started with some behind the scene articles and not just how to make money online pitch that we've heard time and time again.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons why I started the website, because I felt that a definitive authority site was missing in the internet marketing world. I'm not saying that AllMarketing.com is, but I planned the site so that if things go well it can grow into one and scale nicely.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.