[WF Deals] AffiliateMarketingServers.com - Shared and VPS Hosting - FREE cPanel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLD.JPG

Here's an offer for those of you who don't need cPanel: a lifetime $15/month VPS discount. In other words, only $20 per month for a fully managed 1 GB RAM VPS and $70 per month for a fully managed 3 GB RAM VPS. If you want to place an order, PM me and I'll hook you up with a link.

Oh and btw, my $0.98 per month shared hosting offer is still valid (it won't be around forever, I'll let a few more people take advantage of it and then discontinue this offer). If you're interested, post "SOLD" in this thread and I'll PM you the link you need to use.

hey charlie can I show the link you gave me to a buddy so he can order

Yep :)

IMPORTANT INFO: the "shared hosting @ $0.98/month" offer will end tomorrow at 2 PM EST, so in ~28 hours. If you're interested, post "SOLD" in this thread and I'll send the link you need to use via PM.

Time to have some fun and save a buck!

If you want hosting at $0.98/month, bookmark this thread.

I read the "Affiliate Fight Night" thread a few moments ago and the image dreamache designed gave me an idea. I'll ask a few questions through this thread as of today, simply post the correct answer and I'll PM you the link you need to use in order to take advantage of my $0.98/month offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.