[WF Deals] AffiliateMarketingServers.com - Shared and VPS Hosting - FREE cPanel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie.simm

Gigantic Websites Dot Com
Jul 6, 2007
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
As most of you guys know, I recently launched UnmanagedHosting.com (dedicated servers - affordable management available) and it should come as no surprise that I decided to offer fully managed shared hosting and VPS packages through AffiliateMarketingServers.com as of today.

Main selling points:

• UNLIMITED Domains
  • UNLIMITED Bandwidth
  • FREE Off-Server Backups
  • FREE cPanel
  • 24/7/365 Support
And since I <3 gay webmasters, you guys can take advantage of a lifetime (!!!) 15% discount on all plans. Simply use the coupon code "wickedfire" when checking out and you're good to go.

Hosting plans:

If there's anything I can be of help with, shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you asap ;)

Time for a special offer!

The first 10 WF members who post "SOLD" in this thread will receive shared hosting at $11.76 per YEAR (UNLIMITED domains, FREE cPanel and the whole enchilada). In other words, you'll be paying $0.98 per month!

All you need to do is post and wait, I'll PM you an "order now" link asap.

I wanted to limit myself to offering 10 cPanel packages at $0.98/month to break the ice but I'm feeling generous today, so I won't close the gates just yet.

If you want cPanel hosting @ $0.98/month, do what everyone else did: post "SOLD" in this thread and wait for my PM. Once I decide that enough is enough, I'll update this thread but for the time being, my offer still stands!

Status
Not open for further replies.