Well fuck me

Congrats man.

Yet I feel the need to point out that it's been 9 months and THERE ARE STILL NO BOOB PICs IN THIS THREAD!

Congrats. But one small point...

neIevPm.gif

Congrats Bro. And you can congratulate back me too. We just tested the day before and both the lines were purple. :p

I am excited as shit, as this is our first. She wanted to keep it a secret until we confirm again as she is late sometimes.

Fuck!! You bros are the second person I told. I have only told my Mom :p

Baby girl arrived today. 8 pounds and 21 inches.

She's perfect.

Hehehe.. Congrats..
and My Baby Boy arrived a couple weeks back :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPkVt7U0Gvs&feature=kp"]Lou Reed - Beginning of a Great Adventure - New York Album - YouTube[/ame]

Haha, thanks guys! They're coming home this afternoon, short stay of just over 24 hours. Very pleased.

The older two are 7 and 5 (next month), and they're pleased as can be with her. Hopefully it stays that way, not sure how it'll work out with the age gap.

The older two are 7 and 5 (next month), and they're pleased as can be with her. Hopefully it stays that way, not sure how it'll work out with the age gap.

Well, assuming one of your other kids is a boy, the age gap is a great thing. Your daughter's future boyfriends may not think so, but you probably will. :)

Congratulations SkyFire and blogspotter!

blogspotter if this is your first boy do not underestimate the potential distance of arc when you change the diaper. Absolutely incredible.

Congrats bro. Hope you had the doc throw a couple extra stitches in tightening things up.

Damn
That moment when shits into a just changed diaper, at least once a day lol
And he's peed at me twice already while I was changing

And I wonder why am I not in the baby products business
The shit that I have bought and see people buy at the kids store lol

You can sell any damn thing with a new-parent mark up
And diapers too
The fastest moving consumer product it Must be

But man
Life sure have changed
I love the little guy so much :)
I don't even mind the mid night clean up time :)