WebMaster's Tacklebox: A Full List Of My Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason, Delivers, and is worth every cent. His Digg Service, is worth its weight in Gold. Even for a Noob from Sydney.

Suffice to say, I will be using his services again.

Mason delivers some quality goods and will go above and beyond to make sure you are pleased with the final results. Will be ordering more very very soon.

Props.

Thank you for all the testimonials. It was a pleasure working for you all and I look forward to more work in the future.

Also, to answer a frequently asked question:

**None of our work is outsourced to India or any other countries. We are based in Los Angeles, CA and everyone on my team speaks English as a first language, and has a Bachelors or Masters degree to insure highest quality.

Free Sample

If you're thinking of trying us out, I'll try to make it a little easier.

I've recently noticed an influx of new writers on Wickedfire offering their services.

In the spirit of competitiveness, I am proud to offer a free 200 word no obligation custom content sample for your site.

I am making this offer open to all new prospective clients for our blogging or content writing services because I am 100% confident that my content is some of the best available anywhere.

Please PM your email and site details, or visit the link in my signature to take advantage of your free sample.

Thanks again,
Mason

I feel the same as Karnul ... Mason does such an outstanding job that I dont want to tell anyone about him.

Mason is my first point of call whenever I need a blog post or article.

Thanks Mason!

I feel the same as Karnul ... Mason does such an outstanding job that I dont want to tell anyone about him.

Mason is my first point of call whenever I need a blog post or article.

Thanks Mason!

Thanks, Mencus. It's a pleasure working for you as well.

We are currently running a 24-48 hour turnaround on all orders, and accepting as much work as we can take.

Thanks everybody!
mason

Mason really did an outstanding job and delivered the articles on time.
Excellent quality and nice guy to work with.

oi reed, you run ur own blogs 2?

Ferret, yes sir, I do have my own blogs. In fact I was considering launching a start-to-finish case study here on WF. Does anyone still do those?

When I first came here I learned a lot from the case studies. I've since then developed a few of my own methods that I'd love to share. Time for me to give back a little maybe? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.