Tucson, AZ
www.linkmason.com
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Hello WF!

Many of you have asked for a list of my services, here it is:

Auto Blogging Service

30 posts per day.
100-250 words fresh, original content written by a college educated writer.
Royalty-free Stock photo or You Tube Embed with every post.

First post takes 3-5 days, they are timestamped consecutively after that. Most blogs are fully loaded for the month in 7-10 days
(unless its a current events blog, in which case it loads slower)

You can split one order between 1-3 blogs.
Posts are automatically posted for you (I can also email them if you prefer.)

---------------------

Link Baiting Front Page Package

Custom created, well thought out articles designed to attract massive interest. Articles will be submitted to 100 social bookmarking sites.
Including front page exposure on the major networks (yes I have success in doing this and samples are available)

Please inquire for pricing.

----------------------

Custom Writing Services

We also offer english as a first language custom content writing serivices, including press releases, tutorials, sales pages, etc.
Pricing depends on the total scope of the project.

--------------

Internal Linking Services
We all know one of the reasons Wikipedia ranks so well is because of its breadth of internal links.

I can analyze your blog and create solid keyword anchored internal links.
1-3 per post for 30 posts or more. Creating over 100+ internal links, will only add to your weight in the SERPS. Please inquire for pricing.

-----

Other SEO, Design, and Creative Marketing Ideas.
I am available for full consult. Every project is different and requires a different approach. If you're stuck, I can help you get over that next traffic or ranking plateau. If you just need to build, I can make that happen as well.

I think all of my clients will vouch for my creativity, my services and ability to help any website improve its standing in the web-o-sphere.

----
Thanks for your time, PM's are welcome!

I would like to add my opinion of Mason's autoblogging service:
So far 5 posts are live on my blog with many more scheduled for the coming days.

I PM'd mreed last week with a request that 15 of the blog posts he writes for me are on specific subjects with links to my websites using different anchor text for each one.

He replied insanely quickly and was more than happy to accommodate the specifics of my request.

So far my experiences have been excellent and i will be using his autoblog and article writing services (i've had 2 lots of articles written which have both been excellent) again, for sure.

Bam

I've ordered the auto blogging service from Mason and tried his link baiting front page service. I must say, I've been very impressed with the results. My blog has been receiving great posts that are well-written and make googlebot love my site. His front page service is really a sure fire way to jump start any dead or new site, or hell even just get a shit load of back links to an established site.

If you haven't already ordered, try one service now.

Just pluggin' Mason:

Ordered 2 months worth of posts, extremely impressed with the content. Went above and beyond as well as did some custom tweaks here and there for me (such as typing out the phpbay commands per post).

Highly recommend.

I am also a satisfied customer of Masons. He's written several articles for me, and has excellent communication skills.

--

PM me your pricing for the autoblogging service.

Another testimonial -

used Mreed in the past, nothing but great things and he really knows how to run his business. Highly recommended.

I'd rather not plug Mason since he's my secret weapon. But fair is fair...

Reluctantly I'll have to say that Mason quickly becomes an indispensable asset when you start using his services.

He's posted so many times now on a bunch of my domains that I've lost count. Every post is a good one. Some of these sites I run for clients and they've all told me that my new writer (Mason) is their favorite.

I've already placed my August order for work with him and in September I expect to expand the order.

His work is fast, professional, and more importantly it's thoughtful. If he's posting about strictly business, you get relevant facts. If he's posting about tips & techniques, you get useful and informative. If he's posting about pure entertainment - his posts are fun. He's a talented writer that adds value to any site I use him on. Plus - he does his own research which saves me a ton of time.

Now - don't hog him -- I have a lot of work I need him to do!

Thanks for the reviews you guys. I'm looking forward to more work from both of you.

Good news, thanks to the success of this project on WF, We are now fully scaled and accepting as much work as possible. (I know you have more than one blog, Eli :) Whaddya say?)

Please everyone don't be shy, I'm looking forward to meeting more of you and helping you build your empires.

Thanks again,

Mason

AUGUST SPECIAL

I'm pleased to announce our August special for all new blogging clients.

One week free.
25% more articles.
5 weeks for the price of 4.

To all new clients. Please send me a PM here for details.

Thanks again for all the business everyone.

I just received a set from Mason and I must say they are top notch. Delivered on time, no issues, and no spelling/grammar errors. Highly recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.