Web Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone know why firefox always crashes when you open up too many tabs? What's up with that? Anyway, I use firefox anyway. I'm a sucker for the open source.

NtodaS said:
firefox is great, only it has some mayor issues with crashing, to bad..

This is my major problem as well, but I'm sure it will get worked out eventually. Open Source can't suck for long without getting fixed, unlike a monoply product like IE.

Mozilla Firefox is a great browser, although sometimes it has problem with crashing and all it's still a good one, I love the extension that can be downloaded and we'll get a personalize browser of our own. IE is a crap, it has lots of security hole, I don't know if the new version is better though.

I've first seen tabs in FF and that grabed me, together with all the hype. I still use IE, but only for site compatibility testing.

MisterX said:
I've first seen tabs in FF and that grabed me, together with all the hype. I still use IE, but only for site compatibility testing.

Do you have problems with crashing as well than?

Firefox. It's perfect for me, as I find IE to be a P.O.S. and Opera to be a little weird with how it works. Firefox feels extremely natural, has wicked extensions (I love seeing my AdSense earnings and how many new emails I have in my Gmail account on the bottom right), and I've never gotten spyware/adware/viruses with it.

donn said:
This is my major problem as well, but I'm sure it will get worked out eventually. Open Source can't suck for long without getting fixed, unlike a monoply product like IE.

That's true, anyone who thinks he can fix it, can fix it, instead of IE or something

I used to be very ANTI FF cos i hadnt given it a proper try, now i love it and use it frequently.

Some sites I prefer to still use IE with but many I now use FF because of the tabs mainly, they are genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.