mzonas

Don™ Don™ Don™
Feb 19, 2010
Hatfield, UK
theseo.cc
Rating - 100%
271   0   0
Hello dear Wicked Fire community,

You know me from my previous services (which still exist) and that I am extremely fast with my TATs and all …

Lets cut the chase and talk about what I am going to offer here … actually, not much to talk about it:

20 web 2.0 properties powered buy 300 blog posts from high PR network.

• I will create new accounts on each web 2.0 for each order
  • I will scrape an article that is 400+ words long
  • I will spin that article to 30% of uniqueness or more. Averagely I get 40%+
  • I will post them on 20 different web 2.0
  • I will scrape another article and spin it to 75-95% of uniqueness
  • I will blast that article to 300 high PR blogs which will link to web 2.0 properties (no report for this :( )

One thing is certain – I don't outsource my work which means you will get the work directly from me with my lightning-fast turn around time.

What is it going to cost you? $25 !

FAQs:

Q. Do you accept non English anchors?
A. Yes, as long as they have latin letters, symbols will not be allowed … :(

Q. Do you accept gambling?
A. I can do gambling keywords but I do not know how long they will stick … other family-friendly niches are fine.

Q. Do you accept adult/pharma links?
A. No.

Q. What is your T.A.T.
A. Knowing me, it should be less than 24 hours, however, things happen and all so I set my TAT to 72 hours unless I get over loaded (which would mean I'd have to buy another laptop to support me!).

Q. Any discounts for bulk orders?
A. Yes, 5 orders - $115 ($23/order), 10 orders - $200 ($20/order)

How to order? Click the link below:

Review copies?

Yup, 3 free review copies to people who qualify (200+ posts and 10+ iTraders).

10 paid reviews with 40% off ($15/paid review copy).

PM me to claim your review copy!

Guarantee

As always, SEO is gambling, you either win or not. I do not guarantee any SERPs or anything.

Refund policy

Since you get the reports, you can easily check the reports and all URLs/Keywords. If there are any mistakes, I will fix it for free.

Thank you!

Don.

I'll take a free review.

I'll take a review

I would be honored to do a review of this :)

Thanks for claiming reviews! All free reviews are gone. I am starting on them now.

No more free review copies left but there are 40% off review copies. PM me and I will let you know my PayPal to pay.

I should be able to complete them today. Others might be queud up for tomorrow morning :)

Thanks!

Very, very interested in a paid review copy.
Can I provide you with my own writtend and spun article?. I don't care if you charge an extra fee as long as the properties are high quality :) Please PM

Very, very interested in a paid review copy.
Can I provide you with my own writtend and spun article?. I don't care if you charge an extra fee as long as the properties are high quality :) Please PM
Hey, yes you can, however, I won't do a discount if you provide the article.

Anyway, I received only Mike's details. I have already completed the order and sent the report.

If I do not receive the details via PM from dgenius, choller and LiamGallagher, I will have to refuse their review copies and give them to someone else :)

Thanks!

Got my report already! He wasn't kidding about lightning fast TAT :p

Anyways, these are just your typical SEnuke/TBS 2.0s, which is what I knew I was getting so I'm not disappointed or anything. If you want to play it extra safe you might consider providing your own article like Liam asked about (assuming it's okay with mzonas), although the spin on these really isn't THAT bad.

The thing I'm interested to see in the coming days is if I'll get any SERP movement once these properties get juiced by the super secret blog network. I won't build any more links to these particular pages and I'll report back later if anything happens!

Got my report already! He wasn't kidding about lightning fast TAT :p

Anyways, these are just your typical SEnuke/TBS 2.0s, which is what I knew I was getting so I'm not disappointed or anything. If you want to play it extra safe you might consider providing your own article like Liam asked about (assuming it's okay with mzonas), although the spin on these really isn't THAT bad.

The thing I'm interested to see in the coming days is if I'll get any SERP movement once these properties get juiced by the super secret blog network. I won't build any more links to these particular pages and I'll report back later if anything happens!
Thanks!

Guys, I am off to bed. I will complete all review/non-review orders tomorrow.

Thanks!

Okay despite the fact that I hate to be one of those guys that comes out and goes "THIS SERVICE WORKED 100% I KNOW IT WAS THESE LINKS THAT CAUSED MY RANKINGS", I said I'd come back to report any SERP movement and well...

Before I got my review of this:

KW1: #17
KW2: #31

Only a few days later (I can't say for sure but I can only assume he's at least started the blog network posts by now):

KW1: #7
KW2: #10

I swear on my mother's cock I didn't build any other links to those pages, and tbh I'm pretty dang sure I haven't actually built any other links to those pages whatsoever even before I got this. Now, keep in mind the CI's for these terms are pretty low:

KW1: 41 CI
KW2: 38 CI

So I think if you have some low competition/EMD type of shit this will work well for you. But don't take my word for it, and don't misinterpret this as THESE LINKS ARE MAGIC BULLET INSTANT #1 RANKINGZ. I'm merely reporting what I've seen so far.

I don't qualify for reviews so I bought one. I'm impressed.

Main KW didn't budge but I gave him like 7 anchors to use on the web 2.0s.

3 days later:

KW1 18k exact #51 to #18
KW2 Nowhere to #23 atleast 4k+ exact
KW3 Nowhere to #24 atleast 4k+ exact
KW4 Nowhere to #38 atleast 4k+ exact
KW5 Nowhere to #48 atleast 4k+ exact
KW6 Nowhere to #59 atleast 4k+ exact
KW7 still out of top 100

Excited what this service will do with 1-2 anchors? I mean shit, each one of my keywords only got a couple anchored links so there is definitely some good juice from those blog network links coming through.

Trying again today on 2 keywords this time for another site.

Thanks dude.

Is it okay if we give you 20 articles that's already spinned - With html code?

Is it okay if we give you 20 articles that's already spinned - With html code?
Hey, I can only accept 1 article in spun format or no spun format at all.

Guys, 2 reports sent out. Here is the deal. I am leaving the free reviews to people who originally claimed. That means that no free reviews left, 9 paid reviews left.

I should be able to do around 15~ orders tomorrow including the ones placed today :)

Thanks!

Hi Don thank for your delivery with the unbeliavable speed. Yesterday, ordered and this morning i got a report in my mail box. Just checked everything and they all ok.
Look forward for the SERP

Hi Don thank for your delivery with the unbeliavable speed. Yesterday, ordered and this morning i got a report in my mail box. Just checked everything and they all ok.
Look forward for the SERP
Thanks!

Guys, a bunch of reports sent out. I finished working today so any other orders placed after this message will be completed tomorrow.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.