Web 2.0 Upkeep Service Don't Waste Time or Money on your Linkwheels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

totesmagotes

Jan 26, 2010
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I am going to jump right into this, because I dont think you all need to be bored with details.

Bottom line, people pay good money for link nets/wheels provided here on Wicked Fire. Though, the reality is that HubPages, Squidoo, WikiSpaces, etc. were not created to simply let you get backlinks. They are social sites, that we exploit in order to help our rankings.

That being said, its important to not just set and forget your properties after they are created. A provider here at WF put good time into making them, and letting them just sit there is not what you want.

So how can I help?

Well, I would like to offer a web 2.0 upkeep service. What is a web 2.0 upkeep service? Allow me to explain.

With each site that you specify, I will write a unique, 300 word article. I would recommend that you do not have links in this article, but thats really up to you.

I will then use your account as it was meant to be used for. What does this mean?

Comment on other peoples articles, rate other article, follow others etc.

Essentially my goal is to give your account more "social proof"

I know some of you would like to see a structured list of EXACTLY what I will be doing, but that honestly gives these sites something to look for. I will document everything that I do, and if for some reason you feel I skimped out on something, I am going to make sure it gets fixed and does not happen again.

So whats this service cost?

This service costs $5.50 per account (minimum of 10 accounts)

Review Copies?
The first two members interested, will receive a half price showing of this service. So $27.50 for the first two orders (still 10 accounts)

Turnaround Time
Turnaround time for this service is going to be approximately 4 days per 10 accounts.

What will I need from you after payment?
Logins to the 10 accounts you would like me to beef up, as well as an e-mail address for where you would like the final report sent.

PM's sent to both Noah and Chesire. Looks like the review copies are taken. Regular orders now available, and I will offer 10% off your first order as well, regardless of size!

I need this, but I'd like to see some of those reviews come in before I hand over login info and whatnot. no offense

Would you be willing to go over 5 accounts twice instead of working with 10 different ones?

I need this, but I'd like to see some of those reviews come in before I hand over login info and whatnot. no offense

Would you be willing to go over 5 accounts twice instead of working with 10 different ones?

Grey, no problem on waiting for reviews, shouldn't be to long. And yes I can go over the same accounts rather than 10 different ones.

One thing to keep in mind is that some sites would make it harder for me to add social proof. For instance on Jimdo, really the only thing I can do is write an article (which I will do if you want) but theirs really no comments to be given, friends to add, etc.

Looking forward to more orders.

REVIEW

REVIEW:

If there is one thing I know after trying this service: it is that my properties will be sticking for a Looooong time.

Totes make the author of each Web property look like they actually spend some time on these sites surfing around by commenting on other properties, posting new content, and submitting "likes" to various other properties within the domain.

Here is a breakdown of what I got for the 10 properties I gave to Totes to boost up:

Squidoo-Updated Bio, Commented/Rated 5 Hubs, Added 300 words of content

Blogspot-New post of 300 words, voted in poll, commented on 5 other blog spot blogs

Wikidot-New Post of 300 words, Commented on 4 wikis

BlinkWeb-New Post of 300 words

Inube-New Post of 300 words

InsaneJournal-New Post of 300 words

Tumblr-New Post of 300 words, Followed 3 people, Left 2 comments

WebGarden-New Post of 300 words

Blog.com-New Post of 300 words

OnSugar-New Post of 300 words, Followed 4 other bloggers

All the content he added was very good - and well written. Totes provided the URLs to the comments and "likes" he submitted as well. Although this service may not be interesting to some, those like myself that maintain and build their own mini/meganets will LOVE it.

Highly reccommended. I provided Totes with a huge list of properties that he will be boosting for me in the future based on what he provided in this review copy.

A+

Status
Not open for further replies.