Web 2.0 Properties that WORK - 100% Unique Articles, Ezines & Guest Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got my reports back this morning.

Thanks Amit for another great order! :)

I've been getting links from Amit for years, he never disappoints.

wBr4SlS_dg.gif

Just got my reports back and everything looks good. I like how Amit added images to each web 2.0 to make them look more unique and real.

Will definitely order again.

Just got my reports back and everything looks good. I like how Amit added images to each web 2.0 to make them look more unique and real.

Will definitely order again.

Thanks a lot for a fantastic review, I am now ready to take more orders.

Just received my report from Amit and everything looks good. He was very responsive, answered all of my questions thoroughly, and the work was completed quickly. The content quality was decent. Can't tell if there has been any change in rankings yet. I trust Amit and would definitely hire him again.

Thanks a lot lustinus for an amazing review. I am also now ready to take more orders.

Just received my report from Amit and everything looks good. He was very responsive, answered all of my questions thoroughly, and the work was completed quickly. The content quality was decent. Can't tell if there has been any change in rankings yet. I trust Amit and would definitely hire him again.

Yes Daniel Ocean, you get detailed login details of each and every link built (web 2.0 properties and social bookmarks).

Do you provide login information for web 2.0's?

Everything looks good and no real complaints. You get lots of content wrapped around the links that you provide for the order. I ordered the titanium package but haven't seen any changes in serps unfortunately, but they're good links either way from what I saw in the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.