WEB 2.0 LINK PACK V4-500+ Web 2.0 Blog Posts From Unique Domains-Unlimited Anchors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom4business

Aug 24, 2009
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
WEB 2.0 LINK PACK V4-500+ Web 2.0 Blog Posts From Unique Domains-FREE Reviews!

WLP_01.jpg

2 FREE Review Copies For The First 2 Eligible Members

$10 Discount For The Next 5 Members

Post in Our Thread and Reserve Your Spot!

Last edited:

Hey, sorry for my late review, was on vacation and didn't get the report before I left.

Speed: 4/5 don't know exactly how long it took to get the report but it was not the fastest service. I think these guys are pretty busy, timeframe is still ok though if you don't have time sensitive orders.

Communication: 5/5 Very quick response via pm, perfect

Price: 4.5/5 Can always get cheaper but I think the price is right for the service offered here :)

Quality: 5/5 I was really impressed by the results I got from this blast. I just manually checked a few properties and they were mostly still active and even had a picture in them.

The really cool thing is that a lot of the web 2.0 posts have already been indexed by Google and have been cached already! A buffer page I created went to page 3 or so for a pretty good keyword 27k exact searches and the domain only has one post of around 200 words lol. No other link building done (was aged though and had a few domain backlinks) and I haven't even pointed all of the links to this pumper blogpost.

Overall Review: 5/5 Do you need a massive amount of web 2.0s? Do you have sites that can handle the blast? Then order this service man, I like to see stuff like this. I've already wondered why my shitty site ranked page 3 until I saw that I pointed some of these links to it :) (the post had no other links prior to this so something must be working with this service)

// actually ranking page 2 now, spot 20. Crazy shit lol

Thanks so much for the great review. Much appreciated.

Glad to know that you've got some good results already.

Tom

Hey, sorry for my late review, was on vacation and didn't get the report before I left.

Speed: 4/5 don't know exactly how long it took to get the report but it was not the fastest service. I think these guys are pretty busy, timeframe is still ok though if you don't have time sensitive orders.

Communication: 5/5 Very quick response via pm, perfect

Price: 4.5/5 Can always get cheaper but I think the price is right for the service offered here :)

Quality: 5/5 I was really impressed by the results I got from this blast. I just manually checked a few properties and they were mostly still active and even had a picture in them.

The really cool thing is that a lot of the web 2.0 posts have already been indexed by Google and have been cached already! A buffer page I created went to page 3 or so for a pretty good keyword 27k exact searches and the domain only has one post of around 200 words lol. No other link building done (was aged though and had a few domain backlinks) and I haven't even pointed all of the links to this pumper blogpost.

Overall Review: 5/5 Do you need a massive amount of web 2.0s? Do you have sites that can handle the blast? Then order this service man, I like to see stuff like this. I've already wondered why my shitty site ranked page 3 until I saw that I pointed some of these links to it :) (the post had no other links prior to this so something must be working with this service)

// actually ranking page 2 now, spot 20. Crazy shit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.