Watches

041282854bq9328.jpg

Rolex someday...

The thing I find is that the platinum and steel Rolex's look pretty much the same.

A friend of mine got a platinum as a grad gift, cost around 50k. He thought it was steel when he first got it.

99% of people will prob think your platinum is steel. (The diamonds will let them know your ballin' though...)

I forget the name, but when I was in Bermuda a few months ago there was a Rolex I loved that was all black with diamonds through it. (I'll try and find a pick.)

It cost around 55k and, if it wasn't for the ugly bitch behind the counter, I would've creamed my pants.

Want to get this platinum rolex January:
20074281053122485.jpg

The thing I find is that the platinum and steel Rolex's look pretty much the same.

A friend of mine got a platinum as a grad gift, cost around 50k. He thought it was steel when he first got it.

99% of people will prob think your platinum is steel. (The diamonds will let them know your ballin' though...)

I forget the name, but when I was in Bermuda a few months ago there was a Rolex I loved that was all black with diamonds through it. (I'll try and find a pick.)

It cost around 55k and, if it wasn't for the ugly bitch behind the counter, I would've creamed my pants.
That's not a problem at all. Mine is white gold at the moment, and people can't tell - it's great. It doesn't grab attention and people who know watches n what not know it's white gold. The presidentials doesn't come in steel.

Why aren't watches obsolete when they're cellphones everywhere?

"Amanda ... it's a man's thing. It shows who's dick is bigger."

I'm not hatin' ought, if I'm ballin' I would buy a 1k watch too ;)

I've heard about that watch Zikhth posted. The company that makes that, and several other types of wristwatch, is called Rado. The process is pretty awesome. They use nanotechnology to completely crush diamonds into a powder so fine it's almost liquid. It's called Chemical Vapor Deposition or some shit.

This is from The Watchery:

They used a cutting edge process called CVD (Chemical Vapour Deposition) where a furnace capable of recreating an atmospheric pressure comparable to Jupiter was used. The combination of heat and pressure transformed the carbon into nanocrystalline diamond particles. With this groundbreaking material Rado was able to deposit an pure 100% diamond layer onto the hard metal watch components.

Pretty awesome, I think. My favorite part is the minimalist design they use in their watches, though.

V10K.jpg

I've heard about that watch Zikhth posted. The company that makes that, and several other types of wristwatch, is called Rado. The process is pretty awesome. They use nanotechnology to completely crush diamonds into a powder so fine it's almost liquid. It's called Chemical Vapor Deposition or some shit.

This is from The Watchery:

Pretty awesome, I think. My favorite part is the minimalist design they use in their watches, though.

V10K.jpg

I asked about that at an airport when i saw it, I think its around 10k. Can only be scratched by diamonds(or the same watch), its pretty cool :)

From what I understand a lot of the Rados have a similar style coating, if I remeber correctly. A saphire cermaica coating or something?

Rados are nice as well, with a great feel to them and classic lines.
I asked about that at an airport when i saw it, I think its around 10k. Can only be scratched by diamonds(or the same watch), its pretty cool :)