Watch me grow my company!

Anxiously waiting for the next batch of updates OP.

I've always had a thing for brick and mortar businesses. And I myself invest in a bunch of these.

Also, as far as the site is concerned, I couldn't help but notice that your existing homepage CTA looks a bit empty - also though the site has an immense amount of white space, it is somehow poorly managed.

For starters and at the very least, you could do is add more points + increase the font size/line height of the list. Something like this

vQiowao.jpg

Also, any specific reason for having a vertical list in the footer, it is pretty off.

Anxiously waiting for the next batch of updates OP.

I've always had a thing for brick and mortar businesses. And I myself invest in a bunch of these.

Also, as far as the site is concerned, I couldn't help but notice that your existing homepage CTA looks a bit empty - also though the site has an immense amount of white space, it is somehow poorly managed.

For starters and at the very least, you could do is add more points + increase the font size/line height of the list. Something like this

vQiowao.jpg

Also, any specific reason for having a vertical list in the footer, it is pretty off.
I'll publish some updates very soon. A lot of fun stats.

So the reason for the top bar is that is what our designer gave us. And the reason for the vertical list at the bottom is that those are not pages that are basically top level pages, and on the site before we had a designer take to it, that was how they were. To be honest, at the moment, it exists because we've not changed it. Just kind of an overlooked design problem.

We actually went with a decent, but fairly cheap designer for this first round. It's what we could afford. The site converts extremely well, comparatively, and and I've not found many security sites that look as nice (IMHO), though a lot of people here seem to really have a hard-on for Simplisafe.

The more fun bit of this has been our video strategy. That's probably driven more sales to the site than almost anything else we've done. Alarm Grid - YouTube.

Anyhow, let me put some stats together, and I'll share sometime in the coming week.

As a teaser, if you didn't see it, we released a great instructional on how we executed our FAQ strategy on SEOMoz http://www.seomoz.org/blog/using-google-analytics-to-power-an-effective-qa-strategy. For a lot of you, it may not be very enlightening. But it got tons of attention, was retweeted by Google Analytics, and other nonesuch. So check it out, let me know what we can do to improve on it.