Status
Not open for further replies.

Grindstone

Sofa King Re: Tar Dead
May 13, 2008
North Idaho
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I provide the list, you provide quick but insightful comment pertaining to blog post or existing comments. Perfect english not required but it can't read like spun ESL content. Must have ability to embed html links necessary on sites that allow it as well as rotate thru keyword names list for sites that don't. I would guess some captcha solving might come into it. Some sites might even require logging in. It's complicated shit.

If you can do the above, hit me up on AIM or skype, info is in profile. You could try PMing me but my inbox is 100% full and if I had time to clean that out, I'd have time to post more of my own comments.

I need: Price per posted comment and how many you think you can post daily, as well as availability for work.

Don't give me any bullshit about high PR comments being worth more, that's true if you're providing the list but you're not. PR3 is the same as PR8 to you on this one, it's just a URL in spreadsheet.

If you work for me and I catch you selling my lists, I'll eviscerate you with my giant E-Peen. There will be no lube. It will hurt. You will cry. That's your NDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.