Want 50 PR9-4 DO-FOLLOW Profile Links At An Amazing Price? Better Rankings Guarnteed

Status
Not open for further replies.

blillard

Apr 22, 2011
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Want High Quality PR9-5 DO-FOLLOW Profile Links That Will Blast Your Site Up In The Serps?

That is what I have for you today. Quality High PR9-4 DO-FOLLOW Profile Links that will add amazing juice to any site that you apply them to.​

Did you know that by just having only a few QUALITY backlinks from high PR ranking sites, is better than having tond of backlinks from crap sites anyday? So why waste money on links that will add no REAL search juice to your money site?

Some Reviews from My Clients on WarriorForum::)

this is an awesome service. Response time is fast and links are great quality. I didn't think that I would ever reach the top spot.. but after 1.5 years of trying Bryan got me enough link juice to get my site to number one!!​

Hello,

For the price you cant beat the service. I ordered the 5,000 Scrapebox Blog Commenting Blast. Turnaround was around 4-5 days and before posting my opinion of the service I wanted to see if a high majority of links "stuck". I am happy to report that after 2 weeks I checked a number of my links are they are still there. He also overdelivered on his 5000 promise.

I would not hesitate to order again..

Well done!
Jeff Casmer

Here goes my review, I've gotten the package for 50 edu backlinks and they all went through, I even got some extra.

My site jumped a couple of ranks and I haven't done any other SEO work on them, so I guess these backlinks were just what it needed.

Thanks!
As the deal was, here is my review.

Great service, overdelivered on the backlinks agreed, overdelivered on time too! the backlinks have nearly been indexed already which is super fast! - 50 .gov & edu links.

Thanks bro look to do business with u in the future

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Packages Offered

40 PR7-4 Do-Follow Profile Links
Root Domain PR7-4
One URL
Up to 3 Keywords
RSS feed
30 Day Sceduled Pinging
Complete SEO Report On Completion
Turnaround time is 3 Days

$11
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

50 PR9-5 Do-Follow Profile Links
Root Domain PR7-4
One URL
Up to 3 Keywords
RSS feed
30 Day Sceduled Pinging
Complete SEO Report On Completion
Turnaround time is 3 Days

$13
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

I offer a complete money back guarantee for any services not completed within the time indicated. If you have any questions about my services please ask them BEFORE placing your order to avoid any confusions about my services.​

At this moment I am Offering Discounted reviews for the first 5 members who are interedsted. Just send me a PM with your details.

Mission Statement:

To provide nothing but top notch quality service at affordable prices. To ensure that everything is done on my part to help aid gaining better rankings for your site(s) in the search engines. My business is not doing well if your business is not doing well. My business is to HELP your business and free up the much needed time for you ti focues on more important parts. Let me do the boring tasks for you.​

Contact

Email: Support@backlinkbin.com
Paypal: sales@backlinkbin.com

I am interested in discounted review. What is the average obl for the links? Please PM me

Blillard responded to my pm in the same day, and was up front and professional from start to finish. Received my report in the time frame promised in the post. All links were in place and blillard even hooks it up with some bonus links. Great service, awesome price. This ones a no brainer.

Blillard responded to my pm in the same day, and was up front and professional from start to finish. Received my report in the time frame promised in the post. All links were in place and blillard even hooks it up with some bonus links. Great service, awesome price. This ones a no brainer.

Thank you so much for an honest review I really appreciate it a lot. I wich you the best of luck with your business.

Thanks
Bryan

I will take a disscount review. wanted to ask does it comes with the scrape box+30 edu links?

Status
Not open for further replies.