Vibram FiveFingers (Shoes)

Who wears shoes to get laid? Or to impress another dude? Wear whatever works for function. If you are hiking, don't wear homosexual bowling shoes.

barefoot or something that will let me change gears on a motorbike.

Not motorbike boots as such but when I've broken them in I can ware them all day and not have any issues. And not much good for cross fit, but they do good for me.
dm146011004.jpg

sooo...if barefoot is best...why not go barefoot?

I hate shoes so I only wear them when i'm required to...like going into stores, walking in filthy places like public bathrooms, snow, etc...other than that it's barefoot all the time...and only wear socks when wearing shoes...

Lakai. These shoes are ICONS in the skate world - Es Eric Koston 1's. Excited to see they have been remade by Lakai recently.

I had the koston 1's in like 3 different colors.. Got my 1st pair in Jr High and thought I was the shit hahah.

2461035012_b082b0433f.jpg

(not my feet, random flickr image)

holy fuck, has anybody seen the episode of 'Married with Children' in which Al Bundy has a vision and creates God's shoes? they look just like these!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOFM7Bcji9k]YouTube - MWC - 6 8 - God's Shoes Pt 1 of 2[/ame]
Skip to 6:40!