Various LPs using a single LLLL domain

128786570817059191.jpg

I may have started posting just a week ago but I've been a lurker since Feb 2009. I know how to look at my browser status before clicking anything.

But I have a young daughter and I am afraid that one of these days she might discover this site and inadvertently click on one of your dumfuck links.

Having said that, I am reporting you and that site to the icann ombudsman. Details here. Good luck bro.

@godfly how the fuck do you believe that someone would click on your dickroll link when theres already one posted in this thread?

I may have started posting just a week ago but I've been a lurker since Feb 2009. I know how to look at my browser status before clicking anything.

But I have a young daughter and I am afraid that one of these days she might discover this site and inadvertently click on one of your dumfuck links.

Having said that, I am reporting you and that site to the icann ombudsman. Obvious dickroll here. Good luck bro.

What the fuck would your young daughter be doing on WickedFire?

yeah llll.com is gonna be worth tons :1orglaugh:

Seriously if you want to send paid only traffic to subdomains (so you don't care about the seo aspects) reg a generic domain that makes sense. Something along the lines of hotdeals.com or webspecial.com. (obviously your going to have to find something else) so the url looks good and flows.

for example bodybuilding.hotdeals.com looks ok for doing ppc to some bodybuilding offer; while bodybuilding.llll.com just looks fucked up.

You could also do something like com-something.info

Then you could make a subdomain like acai.com-something.info

Most consumers are dumb enough that they will think your domain name is acai.com

ok what the fuck.. are you guys talking about google will sue you if your running a 5 letter or smaller domain w/ a rebill on it? WTF... sorry but that doesnt even make sense...

actually, it's 4 letter domains and smaller. do you not watch the news?

ok what the fuck.. are you guys talking about google will sue you if your running a 5 letter or smaller domain w/ a rebill on it? WTF... sorry but that doesnt even make sense...