ValueClick Is A Fucking Joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerxs

Jun 24, 2006
North East PA
Im running a few ValueClick banners on one of my sites and just cant believe how fucking shitty the payout has been.

Check this out

for 1,749 impressions and 15 clicks I made a whopping $0.37, what the fuck is up with that. I cant see why anyone would pollute their site with their shitty fucking ads for payouts like this!

Im in shock, I just cant believe this shit.

I have the same problem with precisionclick ads. I'm looking to change them out with something else, but haven't had time.

Im running a few ValueClick banners on one of my sites and just cant believe how fucking shitty the payout has been.

Check this out

for 1,749 impressions and 15 clicks I made a whopping $0.37, what the fuck is up with that. I cant see why anyone would pollute their site with their shitty fucking ads for payouts like this!

Im in shock, I just cant believe this shit.

Have you talked to your AM, if your traffic converts, they will pay more

Thats pretty much in line with crap traffic. Unless your putting that on a mortgage site with US traffic, thats about what run of the network banners pay

Have you talked to your AM, if your traffic converts, they will pay more

I talked with him once because I was getting burned on impressions, IMO. The first problem I had with them was that I was getting 1000 plus impressions ads through adsense ads on the same pages I was running their ads, but they were reporting 20 to 40 impressions. I know the numbers will vary a bit from ad network to ad network, but come on now.

I think im just going to push them off, im done with them. Id rather throw up some CPA ads and get a couple conversions a month, those couple conversions would pay more than what I could expect to make through what they are paying.

The first time I used them I was making on average about $1.00 to $1.50 cpm. That was a few months ago.

Advertisers have to see money

otherwise the payout rates will suck

Not much you can do about it but create a site with higher payout or get more traffic.

what do you expect, valueclick isn't really a first tier program

True, I wasnt expecting allot, but then again I wasnt expecting this little either. Ill be taking them down tomorrow. When I found this CPM network I thought I was into money for sure, fuck who needs clicks or actions, just run traffic, nothing is as good as it seems, nothing.

Advertisers have to see money

otherwise the payout rates will suck

Not much you can do about it but create a site with higher payout or get more traffic.

The adsense ads I run on the same site get $0.50 to $3.00 dollars a click consistantly and have been so for quite some time now. really you cant compair the two, but you see the point im trying to make. The site is solid, the traffic is quallity, every other ad network ive used on this site has done pretty good to very good. So really i dont think its a site or traffic issue here I think its more of a this ad network sucks shit and will fuck you issue.

This network just has me geakin right now! Another thing that really pisses me off is that they dont allow their ads to be placed on blogs or in forum areas. If I could, I might actually make some money with them! I dont get many clicks on Adsense ads in the forum or blog area, but I get a hell of allot of page views, being able to place their ads in these areas would help allot!

i'm pretty happy with them....they are my #2 daily revenue generator behind adsense.

An alternative would be to focus on very specific content categories. This might generate less traffic but if it is highly specific and filtered traffic, advertisers may pay more for topic "zone" specific traffic. Talk to the AM and see if you can get a deal or what types of deals are available out there.

Much better than "run of network" rates that's for sure.

I think it would only be proper for me to follow up on this thread even though its old as shit.

I have to give Valueclick some props, I talked to a manager/ rep about some of my issues and had them resolved, they have also done me a huge favor, that I wont go into detail about, but I can no longer say that they totally suck shit!

I cant see myself making a mint through Valueclick, but ill tell you this, if you are using them and have issues talk to them before throwing a post out there like I did!

Status
Not open for further replies.