Use My SEO Tools, SeNuke, Scrapebox, The Best Spinner, Article Marketing Robot & More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aunesty

Jan 16, 2009
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Use My SEO Tools, SeNuke, Scrapebox, The Best Spinner, Article Marketing Robot & More

Here's the deal:

My son's baseball team is fund raising, we need to raise over 10k - so I got to thinking, how can I help his team raise money?

This is what I came up with:

Use my SEO tools in exchange for a donation to my son's baseball team.

Here are the tools and the suggested minimum donations (please give what you feel the service is worth) I am going to go out on a limb and not collect any money until your service is completed. This is the holiday season, please don't screw over a 8th grade baseball team.

Tools:
SENuke - You tell me what you want us to do for you, I will let you know what to provide us - suggested donations start at $25
Scrapebox - list generation with page ranks built off your keyterms suggested donation starts at $10
Scrapebox - Blog commenting off your list - suggested donation starts at $10 off a list we build you $15
The Best Spinner - Spin an article - suggested donation of $2 per article
Article Marketing Robot - Submitting your spun article to 3000 sites suggested donation starting at $10
Traffic-Bug (paid version) - 10 links with your keywords - Suggested donation $15
Yahoo Answers - I am a level 2 member and can post answers with live links suggested donation of $3 per answer and $5 per best answer

I am going to be offline for the next 5 hours, I will be checking email on the road and starting on any projects this evening. Please pm with questions or requests.

Thanks.

Thanks. Everyone, I got my list. I asked for a blog list ONLY related to SEO, and I got it within 30 minutes! Wow!! Freaking awesome service :). Good luck to you and your son's baseball team! I'll be contacting you later on in the week when I receive some money :).

Thanks again,
~Robert.

Status
Not open for further replies.