UPDATE : only $18 for LOGO DESIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eienblue25 (Zeason) worked on a header for me. He turned over several concepts and took my feedback well.

If you are looking for header or logo work, I highly recommend Zeason. His price and quality of work are great

Zeason and his service was great. My girlfriend needed a logo and he delivered as promised. He gave us some proofs to initially look at then made revisions on request (4 days from start to finish--much of which was me not being able to respond to his emails). He was very responsive and timely. I just recommended him to a client of mine as well...

And you cant beat the $18 price

another recommendation for zeasons from me. he just did a logo for a site of mine which looks great. His design work was so good I had a real dilemma deciding which of his initial drafts to run with. will def use again

Last edited:
You just absolutely cannot beat the quality and price of Zeason's work.

I showed this to a professional designer friend who *hates* doing logos at any price and she was blown away. She asked for Zeason's contact info so she could send people there when they ask her for logo work.

It is hard to find good quality, good service and good price in vendors. You usually get 1 out of 3 and are lucky if you get 2 out of 3. Zeason delivers all 3 in an almost "too good to be true" fashion. Will call on him for all logo design projects in the future.

I gave him the specs of what I wanted and he came back with it exactly as I imagined. Best $18 I spent in a long time.

Thanks Zeason!

Zeason was Superb!!
Alot of creative ideas and full of patience. Gave me countless revisions until i am 100% fully satisfied. Highly recommended!!

*Thumbs up*

Thanks again.

Hello everybody =)
Woa, thank you very much for the compliments. I'm really happy to know that you are satisfied with my works so far.

For dgenius : Yes, thank you very much =) I have received your payment and I will contact you soon with the design options

Best wishes for everybody

Best Regards

Hello everybody

I'm still available now, please feel free to contact me if you want to use my service.
Logo, banner, etc =)

Looking forward to your projects

Best Regards

Hey

Im interested in getting 2 logos done
Also I need numerous banners done - DO you also do banners?

Let me know if you're available

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.