UPDATE : only $18 for LOGO DESIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
eienblue25,

I made a paypal payment on July 9th and PM'd you but haven't heard a word back.

Please respond so I know you're there and have received my payment and will be starting my logo.

I'm not upset yet, but this isn't starting out very well.

Ok, it's been a few more days and I've made additional attempts to contact eienblue25. He has taken my money and run.

I'm not making any smart ass comments or angry statements because I want the WF community to just simply and clearly see that ...

eienblue25 isn't to be trusted.

damn, sorry to hear. a shame too because he has nice designs and a great price.

oh well. at least no body else will use him now.

damn, sorry to hear. a shame too because he has nice designs and a great price.

oh well. at least no body else will use him now.
Does anyone bother to read previous posts in threads?

I have nothing to do with this guy, but it plainly says he's going to be away. What's the problem?

sleepylee, you are correct.

I did actually read it but I misunderstood what he was saying. I thought he was saying he was back after a long while and will finish everything. Thank you for pointing out before I said anything else negative. :) This was entirely my fault.

Regards,
Bang

UPDATE

Hi everyone :)
I'm back and this thread is OPEN again.
Thank you very much for the support and I'm really sorry for the misunderstandings.
I'm here to do business and I don't have intention to cheat people.
I'm here to make friends and relation too, so I won't cheat.
I have contacted some people who have ordered logo from me when I'm gone through PM.
and I'm planning to $4 to my price, so it will be $22 by next month.
Thank you very much everybody and best wishes for you all

Best Regards
Zeason

I have spoken to eienblue25 and everything is worked out fine. I am again using him, the miscommunication was my fault, not his.

Regards,
Bang

UPDATE PORTFOLIO

Here are the latest logo designs

update-1.jpg

and I'm waiting order from everybody :)

Just done logo design for "acemenace" and "dreo13"
Thank you very much.
I hope we can work together again in the future.

Best Regards

UPDATE

Hello everybody,
After doing so much thinking, I decided to keep my price at $18 for a good.
I've been very happy here because there are so many supported people and..
I also decided not to do that OPEN and CLOSE thing so often again. That was happened because I was surprised with so many responds and I was afraid that I had to let someone down by accepting all of the orders.
That's why I moved to another town and things are more constant in here, so I can have more time to work with your orders.

FAQ:
There are some people who ask whether I give PSD or vector file as an output file.

Well, I can give you PSD and vector format.
- Usually, the vector format are in AI or CDR.
- and the other format are PSD, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, all of them are 300dpi resolution minimum.
It depends on what you want and what you need :)

Thank you very much everybody.
Looking forward to work with you again.

Best Regards

I just got my logo samples sent to me. with the exception of maybe John, who unfortunately is too busy these days this guy is the best logo designer I've seen on WF. I'll post my finals when finished.

UPDATE

Thank you very much for your support Deliguy.
I really, really appreciate it :)

Hello everyone. I decided to change the payment way so it will easier for you to try my service.

~ I will only need $7 as an advance payment and then I will start design your logo.
Here is the link to pay the advance payment
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7215019https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7215019
~After that, please pm or message me about your logo detail, such as
*brand name :
*work field :
*and what you want : (color, style, but this is optional, you can trusted that to me if you want)

Soon after, I receive the advance payment and your logo information, I will start working on your logo.

~ My turnaround time is 2-3 days
~ You will have unlimited revision
~ I can provide pixel and vector files

Thank you very much for the support & I can't wait for your order.

Best Regards
Zeason

Zeason delivers! It's great to know that whenever I need some logos, he's got me covered. This guy is very talented, I can't believe he's only charging $18/logo. He just finished another one for me and, as always, I'm impressed.

Hello charlie.simm
Thank you very much. Looking forward to work with you again.
You are a great client either.

Best Regards

Hello pax,

It's nice to see you again ^^
Yes, thank you very much. I have received the payment.
I will contact you through pm for the detail information and then I will start working on your logo.
Thank you very much.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.