Status
Not open for further replies.

XRMseo

Sep 5, 2011
www.bitchplease.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LMZEr.png

Were going to show you how to get WAY more than that.

If you dont know, I'm "Cashcorp". AKA, one of the owners of XRM SEO.

That is, the guys who've been modding Xrumer and selling licenses to our armory of one-of-a-kind SEO tools for the last year.

Whats up for grabs?

Something totally unprecedented.

Were selling our wisdom. Were going to take 10 people, and train them from the ground up in how to take Xrumer, and turn it into a poster for virtually any kind of platform.

Additionally, were throwing in full access (as a bonus) to our XRM Classic package.

That means your also going to be getting an Xrumer License, Access to use 58 of our posters, and huge pre-packaged campaigns and linklists.
(Check out the bonus at XRM SEO - Custom Modified SEO Tools)

Heres exactly what your getting:

dftXK.png

Thats it.

You can take what we teach you and code posters and submitters for any platform you dream up. With all the advantages and speed of xrumer. Threading, Captcha solving, etc..

And Were only selling 10 spots,
(the price is at our discretion, So it may change.)

You may have to wait, as we only have time for 3 students a week. So its First come first serve!

Grab em while there hot.

For questions, a quick view in teamviewer of some of our creations, or anything else, post here, shoot me a PM, or email me at profitspower[at]gmail.com

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzfK95S4pm4"]XRM Coaching Video - YouTube[/ame]

6 licenses left folks!

I've asked a few of our clients to drop us a line sometime today and let everybody know we seriously know this stuff in and out. So keep an eye out for that!

Are you guys going to be adding any new platforms to the XRM tools? Can I get an invite to the chat please?

Sure are. We just finished cracking recaptcha, and were kind of at a standstill until then. We'll have some fun new additions to our script lineup in, at maximum, 2 weeks. (We literally JUST solved recaptcha 2 nights ago.)

@stacykohlman

hop in teamviewer/skype with me. I'll give you a free hour if you drop us a line.

interested,

but I haven't started with Xrummer yet, so I think this is going to be a waste of money until I'm at least intermediate.

Will this course be still avaliable in 1 month?

I would also want to have a chat with you first..
I may have someone I want to send for this training. But I need to know a bit about this.

I can vouch for Jordan and his services.

I'm his customer for months now, and I'm planning to stay one.

I'm using his XRMSeo package and well, it does the job and nicely supports my own Xrumers.

If you're serious, then so are those guys.
Should be enough...

Anyway,
Jordan, I like the updates, and am hungry for more.
Btw, well done with the server move mate.

Thanks
Wacek

Thanks for dropping us a line Wacek!

Only 5 more licenses left folks. Remember, if your a serious buyer we'll hop in teamviewer/skype and give you a short, free lesson. (About 20 minutes or so, but enough to let you know we SERIOUSLY know our stuff.)

Just dropping here to say a few words...

Jordans gots skills in this game and he's 100% legit, I have had luck to be testing out most their stuff. I also heard some rumors of what's to come and I can say I feel like fat kid in candy store if it happens as I def will be using it.

So get in or get left behind....

-Micha

With Micha on this. I use Jordan's wiki script and love it. Glad the move has been towards a web-based platform. So much easier than the RDC. Plus the scripts that are about to release sound fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.