Unique high PR3+ and high authority links - highest PR breakdown than anywhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmeotz

This is Sussudio..
Dec 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Limited Promotion - Bonus links on all packages

Many of you have been asking us to hold a promotion for our High PR Solutions service and we finally have just the thing for you guys! Until April 24th, every new High PR Solutions package will automatically come with 40% extra high PR links for free. These extra links will remain valid for the entire duration of your subscription! This offer is limited and will expire by 24th of April. So do not miss out! If you haven't yet tried this, now is the perfect time to jump in and make use of this huge bonus!

Samples
If anyone would like to see some samples of the type of sites and links used in this service, you may request them through PM.

Order Now

Some reviews from previous threads

Unstoppable said:
These links are the "real deal". My first order (100 links) I used on a site that was penalized to test it out and see what would happen. Here is what some of the keyword rankings are starting to look like. The order was placed on the 3rd:

This is for the main keyword which dropped out of the top 100 after one of G's updates and never came back.

The site is well interlinked so the inner pages are benefiting from all of the juice as well:

Looking forward to even more SERP movement over the next couple of months.

SEO Person said:
Just wanted to leave a comment as to my experiences with mrmeotz and the SEOlutions services.

The quality of the work has been excellent as have the gains in rankings, a new site that was basically ranked nowhere now ranks first page for a broad (single word) financial keyword in the emergency financial sector, this is inside 6 weeks and 75% of that link building has been the services provided by mrmeotz. Phenominal results.

The turnaround time has been fine, expectations have been managed throughout and on about 40% of the occasions the TAT has been quicker than expected exceeding expectations.

This guy also has a lot of patience as well, and certainly knows what he's doing.

Highly recommended.

New ranking samples
Since you guys love poring over the awesome results of this service and we love showing them off, we have gathered a few ranking samples from some of our clients' current campaigns. Some of the ranking samples include campaigns that have been running now for nearly 3 months and as you can clearly see, the ranking improvements continue to stick!

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

13.png

Limited Promotion - Bonus links on all packages

Many of you have been asking us to hold a promotion for our High PR Solutions service and we finally have just the thing for you guys! Until April 24th, every new High PR Solutions package will automatically come with 40% extra high PR links for free. These extra links will remain valid for the entire duration of your subscription! This offer is limited and will expire by 24th of April. So do not miss out! If you haven't yet tried this, now is the perfect time to jump in and make use of this huge bonus!

Samples
If anyone would like to see some samples of the type of sites and links used in this service, you may request them through PM.

Large set of monthly reports sent out yesterday. A few more coming later today.

A couple of new subscriptions have been processed. Links will be going live in 24-48 hours!

Samples

Limited Promotion - Bonus links on all packages - Only 2 days left!!

Sent you 2 more orders... Let me know if I made the deadline for the extra links promotion. Looking forward to more great results from these packages. Thanks!

Sent you 2 more orders... Let me know if I made the deadline for the extra links promotion. Looking forward to more great results from these packages. Thanks!

Got it - of course, we will set you up with the bonus links too.

Thanks.

LAST CHANCE - Bonus links on all packages - OFFER EXPIRING TODAY

Last edited:
Thank you to all of you who made use of the promotion. Everyone's orders have been processed and you will all be receiving a report according to the 7 business days TAT.

I'm interested and have some questions. Contact me please at skype: dannko.netpeak

Samples

Status
Not open for further replies.