Unique Content Link Wheel Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

totesmagotes

Jan 26, 2010
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hey Guys whats up. This is my first service offering here on Wicked Fire and im hoping all goes well, and that you find my service useful. My service is as follows:

10 Web 2.0 Properties, Interlinked
Each property will be 100% UNIQUE handwritten content, no spun junk that is unreadable and asking to be deleted. Each property will contain between 3 and 400 words. When applicable I will also add images, and videos to the pages. We can add properties if youd like (at an extra charge) and while I do have 10 that I use normally, if youd like me to add or drop something that is fine. These properties will be hand made.
The properties I currently use are:
  • InsaneJournal
  • Wikia
  • WikiSpaces
  • HubPages
  • LiveJournal
  • Zimbio
  • Jimdo
  • Quizilla
  • Ezine
  • BraveJournal
RSS Feed + Ping
Each property will be pinged, and added to an RSS feed for faster indexing.

Backlinks to Your Backlinks
A total of 2,000 profile links will be spread over the 10 web 2.0 properties.

Moar Backlinks to Your Backlinks
A total of 10,000 comment links will be spread over the 2,000 profile links with random anchors. This will help with indexing and in passing of link juice.

When the work is completed you will receive a complete report with usernames and passwords for web 2.0s, a profile backlink list, and a comment link list backlink report.

What is the price for all of this?
You can get all of this today for $65 or double the order (20 web 2.0's, 4k forum links, 20k comment links) for $120

The first 2 orders will receive a 50% discount in exchange for a detailed review, and the next 3 orders after that will receive a 10% discount also for a review.

So be one of the first five in this thread and get some savings.

BeLikeThat has taken the first review copy, so their is still one left for anyone who is interested. Also if you have something different that you would like included or removed, please let me know I will try to be as flexible as possible in order to keep the customers happy.

Thanks,
PJF

okay i will take the second one please PM me with details !
20 web 2.0's, 4k forum links, 20k comment links for 60 US$ (50% Discount)

okay i will take the second one please PM me with details !

PM sent, assuming all goes well with Peli all of the 50% off review copies are gone, but I still have the three 10% off packages available to anyone interested.

Thanks,
PJF

I'll do a comprehensive (and I mean very detailed) review for 50% if any of the two fall through.

Review:

okay! I got a paid review copy from Peter. Here's what I think.

Web 2.0 Sites:

So I got around 10 of these sites. All of them had 1 posts of
400-450 word article. The articles were unique not spun.
The quality of the unique article was on the B+ side but given
the niche I'd rate it as A taking in the point that he is from a
different region.

Verdict: I am happy with the content.

Each article had 3 anchors of my choice and some had 2 (I guess
site's policy) I was also provided with email/logins/pass etc
so that I can update them on a regular basis and maybe hit them
up with DFB.

I was not happy with the fact that I didn't get Jimdo and
brave journal as advertised but got some insane jorunal
and blurty. Although It's okay but both the pages looked
kinda similar.

I checked and many of the web 2.0 are still not indexed
although the guy promises that he has made RSS feed and
submitted to Feedlisting, etc and pinged all the properties.
These usually get indexed within a week or so. I'll wait. ;)

I can give a 8/10 for Web 2.0 part.

To be continued.................

Thanks for the review so far be like. For those of you wondering what happened to the forum and comment links. I am using DFB for the forum links, I made the blast, scheduled it, and it ran, but somehow the guys at dfb did the work on a different blast. Its an honest mistake (sucks that it happen to a clients site) but I have emailed them and am sure it will get fixed asap, and I can run the comments again.

As for Jimdo I am making temporary email accounts for the web 2.0's (which youll have access to) and they and brave journal refused to send a confirmation email. If I can get it worked out in the future (I have contacted the disposable email coder) I will, otherwise I will remove them as part of the program.

Any other questions just ask.

Thanks belike for the review.

QUICK EDIT: I just ran a quick check and im seeing 8/10 indexed already, Ill wait for be like to confirm this.

ahem - okay! I just got a Pm from peter saying that the sites are indexed!!

In the morning they weren't but I am no amazed at all, after all he used a very good technique. How did he index them? After all many other link wheel providers guarantee a 2-3 weeks time before you see anything on google.

The guy is smart and adopted a very good technique.

And,.....Yeah! 8/10 are up on google. I am sure I'll see quick SERP changes on my sites. Just keeping my fingers crossed!

Just waiting for the xrumer links and comments again.

This thing is worth a purchase.

ahem - okay! I just got a Pm from peter saying that the sites are indexed!!

In the morning they weren't but I am no amazed at all, after all he used a very good technique. How did he index them? After all many other link wheel providers guarantee a 2-3 weeks time before you see anything on google.

The guy is smart and adopted a very good technique.

And,.....Yeah! 8/10 are up on google. I am sure I'll see quick SERP changes on my sites. Just keeping my fingers crossed!

Just waiting for the xrumer links and comments again.

This thing is worth a purchase.

Thanks for the update belike :)

Review copies are being finished up, their is a slight problem with DFB at the moment (they are fixing it) so I will not be able to complete the tasks until that is taken care of. OneUp has taken the first 10% off offer, and I look forward to having two more 10% off customers.

PM or post.

Thanks,
PJF

small Review:

i can only repeat what belikethat already said, plus i want to add this:
- very good communication
- work is done 100% straight forward
- even there is a hickup (witch is not peters fault) you can see and feel that this guy is 100% trustworthy and legit !

small Review:

i can only repeat what belikethat already said, plus i want to add this:
- very good communication
- work is done 100% straight forward
- even there is a hickup (witch is not peters fault) you can see and feel that this guy is 100% trustworthy and legit !

Thank you for the review Peli.

The hickup is the fact that remurx is down entirely so I cannot send the profile links and the comment links to the profile links until it is fixed.

Hopefully it will be sorted out sooner rather than later.

Looking forward to more orders.

Thanks Guys,
PJF

the xrumer blast came in about a week back and I can now fully see the complete effect this service is already having on my website!!
My keyword has jumped from #20 on page 2 to #13 on page 1 for nearly 59 million competing pages!!!

You should definitely order this if you're looking for some solid link building!!!

the xrumer blast came in about a week back and I can now fully see the complete effect this service is already having on my website!!
My keyword has jumped from #20 on page 2 to #13 on page 1 for nearly 59 million competing pages!!!

You should definitely order this if you're looking for some solid link building!!!

Thank you for the positive review belike.

Rotem- Yes we can use different URLs and Keywords on each property. PM sent with further details. LMK if you have any further questions.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am taking new orders, reports have been sent to all three of those that have purchased this service already.

Please PM with any questions (or post)

I look forward to servicing you!

REVIEW:

I bought the package about 2 weeks ago and although there were a couple problems (not totesmagotes fault at all) OP was able to come through with great communication and the work was exactly as promised, I even got extra links and some other things thrown in there.

I do work outside of just this one service so it's hard to tell exactly how much of a bump this has given me, but I HAVE seen my link bump 2 or 3 positions on the first page results which I would attribute to totesmagotes.

Bottom line: great communication, delivers as promised, worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.