Unique Blog Post on our aged domain network - Awesome SERP Gain - Never Deindexed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gripex

Feb 3, 2009
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Unique Blog Posts

We have a team of writers who write 100% unique content. We then post to our awesome aged 100 c class network, randomly.

We will also include a link to a trust site if you want, so we will link your post to your money site as well as a site that you don't own. Example: If you have a financial site and want to trust link to cnnmoney.com we will do that. This is Huge and recommended!

Packages range from 10, 25 or 50 posts.

Packages:

• - 10 100% Unique Articles
  • - 10 Blog Posts
  • $47 ($4.7 per unique post)

• - 25 100% Unique Articles
  • - 25 Blog Posts
  • $99 ($4 per unique post)

• - 50 100% Unique Articles
  • - 50 Blog Posts
  • $189 ($3.78 per unique post)

Link Diversity: You can have as many anchors and urls as your want, up to 50.

• 50% Random Submission
  • 10, 25 or 50 Blog Posts
  • Private Name Servers
  • All Blogs Are Aged Domains
  • All Blogs are .coms
  • All Links Submitted to Linklicious, Lindexed & Backlink Energizer
  • Private name servers as well as public name servers
  • ZERO footprints from SOA Records, some networks don't even know what this means
  • All blogs are aged 2 - 7+ years
  • Random submission, no two packages are the same

Every Blog is CACHED frequently.

Drip Rate: You Choose Either 7, 14, or 30 Day Drip or Instant Post. (after you fill out the form on the website, tell your manager what drip rate you want)

Solid Network: We havn't lost a single blog yet, we post randomly so there are no foot prints. Our network is solid, and even more solid with unique content

We do a random post to our Aged Domain 100 C Class Network, resulting in 10, 25 or 50 blog posts.

Indexing: Our blogs get crawled constantly so your posts will be indexed very very quickly.

Reports: We deliver the articles we write as well as a screenshot of the submission process, we do not expose the links or our domains of our network, this is done to protect our network and part of the reason we have not been hit by google.

Free reviews: No free reviews available, we have offered this package 20+ times since launch.

Previous Reviews:
andrey.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueViews
I have grabbed abunch of packages from gripex for his other products and have had nothing but good experiences. When I got the email from this latest product launch I jumped right on it, I got my report on friday and just this morning noticed some major gains in the serps.

I gave his team 3 keywords and my primary has jumped (as of this morning) 5 spots from 10th to 5th. If i hit the top 3 I wont be surprised.

My secondary's have moved up a couple of spots each as well which is a nice bonus.

Communication is ALWAYS top notch with this guy, this is the reason I keep coming back to gripex and his team.

One thing I would like to request is a bulk payment/order option so I dont have to make multiple orders which is sometimes a pain in the ass.

peace out

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRabbit
I use SERP Rockets monthly.

The account manger for these project, Mary Dawn, is fantastic. She will keep you in the know every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns, she will promptly address them for you.

Every time I use a SERP rocket the keywords I'm targeting move up. Nothing crazy, normally a few places. The real reason I like hitting my sites with SERP rockets is the LINK DIVERSITY. While these links aren't the most powerful (from my experience at least) they are so diverse that it will make your backlink profile look legit. This is KEY to long term SEO.

Even if you have stellar rankings, spend a few $$ on tossing a serp rocket in the mix for diversity. It's a very low price tag for long term stability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDSecure

Review:

Communication: Communication with this team is over the top. They have a really friendly back end and message you as each step of your project is completed. If you have a question it's usually answered in minutes. I was never not in the loop.

Process: Aside from being updated constantly on the progress of my project the reporting and results are equally impressive. There is a ton of variety in the package, the blog network is comprised of quality sites not the usual (whatever you can get your hands on with PR) type sites. I received the report this morning and I was in position #12 for a highly competitive term pre project and I'm in #4 now passing several very authoritative and aged sites. They submit all the links to an indexing service and really do a professional job through the whole project.

Turn around time was about 12 days and I was in the loop the entire time with at least daily updates and in some cases multiple updates per day. Great Job, great reporting and communication combined with great serp improvements.

All in all a very impressive service. These guys take their work very seriously. I can recommend this service with confidence. 5/5

Thank You!

WiredHappy

reputation_pos.png

sickest package ever, most recent package bumped me from 7th to 2nd, and standing solid. Keyword is competitive (product name) with 12k exact match search volume. Ordering another 5 packages of the stage 3, will email as well.

littlefeather

reputation_pos.png

Review time

Sent over my keywords and url about 1.5 weeks ago, just got my report last night.

Just finished going over the report (for the stage 3) and everything is good to go, checked a ton of the links and they are all working and proper.

The keyword is a 49,000 exact match product name and Ive gone from 15th to 4th, no dancing either, hopefully it will push ahead as more of the links get indexed etc.

I also got an email from a client that found my link on FB, that made my day.

thank you and I'll be ordering more.

http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...-c-class-network-50-keywords.html#post1783519

http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...-c-class-network-50-keywords.html#post1764629

THIS IS THE PACKAGE YOU NEED, STOP FUCKING AROUND WITH RE HASHED BULLSHIT

20+ I-Traders.

Order Now: Serp Rocket - The best SEO Package. Ever!

We randomly post to our network. Unless you order 2 or more, you shouldnt get doubled-up domains.

Thanks for your question

What's the PR of the sites? How long time do the articles stay on the front page?

Pr is between 0 and 2, this is not a high PR network, but it works very well and doesn't look unnatural.

How many links/keywords can we use?
On a 50 pack you can use 50 keywords and 50 urls, 25 for 25 pack and 10 for 10 pack etc.

Ordered this. Will PM you transaction ID.

Order received, we are on it! thanks.

Time is running out on the 20% off discount. Queue is getting near capacity. Get in while the gettin' is still good and the turn around times are still quick.

Thanks

I hope the TAT can be a bit faster. I ordered on 12th and still haven't heard anything yet. I need to see the quality of the sites first before I can order more.

I hope the TAT can be a bit faster. I ordered on 12th and still haven't heard anything yet. I need to see the quality of the sites first before I can order more.

Shoot me a PM with your project # and Ill look into it.

Thanks

A few spots left at the discounted rate, shoot me a PM if you have any questiosn or just fill out the form on the website and ask your manager.

thanks

I havnt seen alot of our clients requesting the authority link out option, it works great and I Highly recommend doing this.

Just ask us to link out to authority sites as well and we will link to your money site as well as different authority sites found doing searches like: keyword site:.gov site:.edu etc

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.