Ultimate Panda Crusher! Bookmarks, Web2s, Forums profiles all in one Power Pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrymctavish

Jul 21, 2011
Rating - 95.6%
65   3   0
Hi Guys

Its been a while since I have posted here. Been working on a lot of stuff but now it is time to open this up to everyone. We have done an awful lot of testing of this service and have run numerous runs to make sure that everything is spot on.

This pack has been opened to our existing customers and we have seen some very, VERY good results with it. Since Googles Panda Update google is looking for a more diverse array of links and this is exactly what this pack gives you. Have a look at what you get below

ULTIMATE PANDA CRUSHER

1000+ Bookmarks - to your money site
30+ High PR Bookmarks to your money site
20+ Web2s to your money site
1000+ Bookmarks to Web2 properties
40+ Web2 properties to first tier Web2s
100+ High PR Forum Profiles pointing to web2s
500 Profile links to web2s
100k Blog comments to all properties
All links rss'd, pinged and run through our indexers

If you have been wary about the Panda update then don't be. This service is going to give your site an Instant Boost in the SERPs.

This Pack is only being opened to 50 Customers. Our paypal button is configured to stop after the 50th customer signs up. Then there will be no more release till all packs are complete.

The Price of this pack is the best part. A lot of other services that offer similar packs with less links will cost you in excess of $150.

You can now get this pack for the special price of ONLY $97

Our TAT for this pack is between 7 - 10 Business days.

Any questions please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

I wanted to leave a review here because I was one of the lucky ones to get a review copy.

Harry did an excellent job for my keywords.

I went from no rank at all to page 1 on 3 keywords (related terms). Im not in the #1 position, but im #5, #8, #6 for all three keywords. There's no doubt in my mind that this package works. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a good SERP push.

I received a paid review of this new service.

I got my report this morning and every thing is looking good so far.

The TAT was as stated in the OP.

Anyone who's worked with Harry in the past can attest to his customer service. To anyone who hasn't, he rocks!

As far as serp movement, I'm not in the serps at all yet. Like I said, I just got the report today. I used this service on a brand spanking new EMD with zero other links.

I'll report back once I start moving. I'll go into more detail about the keyword once I start moving as well to give you a better idea of the competition.

Ordered and already have review. Communication was good. Quick start on this service. I chased 3 competative keywords in a niche that is very competative. 1 keyword was not even in the top 100 and now it is on first page. The other 2 were ranking in the top 20 prior to begining and now are ranking on first page in the top 3.

Price wise I think it is very well priced and it does seem to get good results. I would say out of 5 that it would be worth a 4.5. The only thing I can say that was a bit of a let down was some of the links posted back were on sites that were not related to the niche in anyway. Other than that no complaints. am going to be buying again.

Just placed my order, Paypal receipt 89655633FH002370F Looking forward to seeing the results and report.

Thanks

I got a half price review of this service before it was lunched.
I have only had the report for a few days so I cannot comment much on SERP, yet.
This was an inner page (not the home/index page) on my site.
Also my main keyword for this page is a very competitive 2 word phrase.

Site has moved to #4 in Bing
No movement yet in the big G

Turnaround time was about 7 days - Good
Full report was received with all the URLs - Good
All the work appears to have been done as described - Good

I wanted to leave a review here because I was one of the lucky ones to get a review copy.

Harry did an excellent job for my keywords.

I went from no rank at all to page 1 on 3 keywords (related terms). Im not in the #1 position, but im #5, #8, #6 for all three keywords. There's no doubt in my mind that this package works. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a good SERP push.

I received a paid review of this new service.

I got my report this morning and every thing is looking good so far.

The TAT was as stated in the OP.

Anyone who's worked with Harry in the past can attest to his customer service. To anyone who hasn't, he rocks!

As far as serp movement, I'm not in the serps at all yet. Like I said, I just got the report today. I used this service on a brand spanking new EMD with zero other links.

I'll report back once I start moving. I'll go into more detail about the keyword once I start moving as well to give you a better idea of the competition.

Ordered and already have review. Communication was good. Quick start on this service. I chased 3 competative keywords in a niche that is very competative. 1 keyword was not even in the top 100 and now it is on first page. The other 2 were ranking in the top 20 prior to begining and now are ranking on first page in the top 3.

Price wise I think it is very well priced and it does seem to get good results. I would say out of 5 that it would be worth a 4.5. The only thing I can say that was a bit of a let down was some of the links posted back were on sites that were not related to the niche in anyway. Other than that no complaints. am going to be buying again.

This gig rocks, got me from nowhere to page 1

Awesome service. Received nearly instant serp movement. Easy communication, ordering, and fast turn around. Good shit all around.

I got a half price review of this service before it was lunched.
I have only had the report for a few days so I cannot comment much on SERP, yet.
This was an inner page (not the home/index page) on my site.
Also my main keyword for this page is a very competitive 2 word phrase.

Site has moved to #4 in Bing
No movement yet in the big G

Turnaround time was about 7 days - Good
Full report was received with all the URLs - Good
All the work appears to have been done as described - Good

Thanks for all the reviews, glad you were all happy with the service. Give it another week or so and your rankings will improve even more :)

Just placed my order, Paypal receipt 89655633FH002370F Looking forward to seeing the results and report.

Thanks

Order and Details received, Thanks!

Harry

I got a review copy of this and I'm really impressed. I've jumped from #9 to #4 for a medium competition word and I only received my report today.

I'm looking forward to seeing how high I can climb.

I got a review copy of this and I'm really impressed. I've jumped from #9 to #4 for a medium competition word and I only received my report today.

I'm looking forward to seeing how high I can climb.

Thanks for the review! Glad you seen some good movement in your keyword.

Grabbed one - details filled out in webform.

Thanks, Harry!

Order and details received, Thanks!

Harry

I've used Harry's services before and they've always gotten me the best results out of ANY vendor I've ever used.

I was lucky enough to get a review copy, and like the others, I saw some serious results. Specifically, I had him target a long-time problem keyword for me. It was a high competition keyword, and the person who owned the domain before me had spammed the hell out of it. Google had punished it big time. When I bought the domain it was on page 2, but it slowly fell down the SERPS until it was basically NOWHERE.

So this was a tough keyword that Google wasn't happy with. I had Harry target it with the panda crusher and it's brought it all the way back from NOWHERE to PAGE 2. This is truly impressive to me because it resurrected a keyword that Google was actively punishing. This should give me the platform to resurrect the domain. Thanks Harry!

I've used Harry's services before and they've always gotten me the best results out of ANY vendor I've ever used.

I was lucky enough to get a review copy, and like the others, I saw some serious results. Specifically, I had him target a long-time problem keyword for me. It was a high competition keyword, and the person who owned the domain before me had spammed the hell out of it. Google had punished it big time. When I bought the domain it was on page 2, but it slowly fell down the SERPS until it was basically NOWHERE.

So this was a tough keyword that Google wasn't happy with. I had Harry target it with the panda crusher and it's brought it all the way back from NOWHERE to PAGE 2. This is truly impressive to me because it resurrected a keyword that Google was actively punishing. This should give me the platform to resurrect the domain. Thanks Harry!

Hey

Thanks for the good review! Glad we could help you out on a tough domain :)

Thanks

Harry

REVIEW:

I received a discounted review, I've used Harry in the past and I jumped at the chance to do a review for him.

My main site has seen drops in quite a few different keywords lately, specifically on the date everyone else is wailing about, and I was hoping this could bring my site up and over where I was before. In theory the service sounded great.

Before Harry and after recent serp drops:
kw1: dancing between 6-14
kw2: Stuck at #15
kw3: Dancing page 3-5

After Harry
kw1: Dancing between 6-14
kw2: Stuck at #14

I also hit it with quite a few other strong linkbuilding services, haven't really seen much from it.

The service was completed quickly and the reports are well done.

The quality of the links were good.

It's just it didn't help my keywords much, maybe they are just too competitive. I will report back with any dramatic serp increases/decreases in the next couple of days. I received my report last week.

Same as below.

Discounted review. Everything looks really good. Everything came through really good. A very complete package akin to your Layered Links et al.

However, I've seen zero movement. I'm not saying this package is worthless, I'd actually say it would be (will be) very effective if used correctly. I think it may have had less effectiveness due to overuse of my main keyword as an anchor.

As such, I'll be reusing this package on another website in the near future.

Harry, as constructive feedback, and other vendors should take note too, your packages should be able to accept a large variety in anchor texts... 20+...
Link juice with one anchor flowing to your next tier, which uses another though similar anchor flowing to your web 2.0 will still collect goodness from all the different anchor text (keywords). I believe we'll see some of these packages becoming a lot more effective if this is taken into account.

Consider Google seeing the following over 5000+ link schemes:
AnchorX --> AnchorX --> Anchor X --> MoneySite (About AnchorX)

They'll recognize what that is pretty easily and while not necessarily putting a negative SEO value to it, they more than likely just going to discount it.

If however they see:
AnchorX --> AnchorY --> AnchorZ --> Moneysite (about AnchorK)

Where each Anchor is either related (gym, weight lifting, weight training) and/or mixed with general (gym, click here, weight training) etc. you are less likely to be picked up as 'another fkn pyramid or link wheel!'.

Perhaps just a ramble, but something to mull over.

I understand that to incorporate such things into your packages will increase their complexity, but if that comes at an increase to price... I am interested.

Cheers.
Walden.

REVIEW:

I received a discounted review, I've used Harry in the past and I jumped at the chance to do a review for him.

My main site has seen drops in quite a few different keywords lately, specifically on the date everyone else is wailing about, and I was hoping this could bring my site up and over where I was before. In theory the service sounded great.

After Harry

I also hit it with quite a few other strong linkbuilding services, haven't really seen much from it.

It's just it didn't help my keywords much, maybe they are just too competitive. I will report back with any dramatic serp increases/decreases in the next couple of days. I received my report last week.

Hey

Thanks for the reviews. Your listings will increase as more of these links get indexed. Some packs dont get the initial boost other sites do and that could be down to a number of factors, like competition, keywords etc. Usually after a couple of weeks most of the links will be indexed and that is when you will see improvement in the keywords chosen!

We have taken on board all of your comments and might change a few things in the packs as well.

Thanks

Harry

REVIEW:

After Harry

Same as below.

Discounted review. Everything looks really good. Everything came through really good. A very complete package akin to your Layered Links et al.

However, I've seen zero movement. I'm not saying this package is worthless, I'd actually say it would be (will be) very effective if used correctly. I think it may have had less effectiveness due to overuse of my main keyword as an anchor.

As such, I'll be reusing this package on another website in the near future.

Harry, as constructive feedback, and other vendors should take note too, your packages should be able to accept a large variety in anchor texts... 20+...
Link juice with one anchor flowing to your next tier, which uses another though similar anchor flowing to your web 2.0 will still collect goodness from all the different anchor text (keywords). I believe we'll see some of these packages becoming a lot more effective if this is taken into account.

Consider Google seeing the following over 5000+ link schemes:
AnchorX --> AnchorX --> Anchor X --> MoneySite (About AnchorX)

They'll recognize what that is pretty easily and while not necessarily putting a negative SEO value to it, they more than likely just going to discount it.

If however they see:
AnchorX --> AnchorY --> AnchorZ --> Moneysite (about AnchorK)

Where each Anchor is either related (gym, weight lifting, weight training) and/or mixed with general (gym, click here, weight training) etc. you are less likely to be picked up as 'another fkn pyramid or link wheel!'.

Perhaps just a ramble, but something to mull over.

I understand that to incorporate such things into your packages will increase their complexity, but if that comes at an increase to price... I am interested.

Cheers.
Walden.

Status
Not open for further replies.