mzonas

Don™ Don™ Don™
Feb 19, 2010
Hatfield, UK
theseo.cc
Rating - 100%
271   0   0
Hello,

As you all already know what article marketing is and what it does to your site I will skip this part and got straight to what I offer:

Option 1:

I write a unique article (400~ words) and spin it up to 70% uniqueness and then I submit it to SEO Link Vine and My Article Network.

Price - $30.

Option 2:

We will be doing this on monthly basis. I will write unique article (400~ words) and spin it up to 70% uniqueness and then I submit it to SEO Link Vine and My Article Network every two weeks.

Price - $50/ 2 articles / month. SO you'd get 2 articles written and submitted a month which gets down to $25 per article.

Option 3:

The same as Option 2 but I will do one article every week so you will get 4 articles written and spinned and submitted to both networks.

Price - $90/ 4 articles / month

Option 4:

The same as Option 2 but I will do two articles per week.

Price - $175/ 8 articles / month

Option 5:

The same as Option 2 but I will do three articles per week.

Price - $250 / 12 articles / month

Turn Around Time and Reports:

For articles it can take up to 3 days to write up and spin them. I have native English writer who writes good content and spins it. Unfortunately, none of the systems offer any kind of reports so I won't be providing. However, you will see increased backlinks and positions in SERPS. I will be able to provide you the number of live articles.

Review copies:

Yes, I offer 2 free review copies. I will write article of 400 words and spin it up to 70% and then submit to SEO Link Vine only.

Are you interested? Shoot me PM or send me email to info@hero-town.com

I will build my portfolio soon.

Thanks

Don.

Status
Not open for further replies.