UFC fight night

Status
Not open for further replies.

xy7mike

Affiliate Manager
Jul 6, 2006
SinCity
www.xy7.com
Hey all, I just wanted to get every ones thoughts on the fights yesterday, I predicted all of them but two. I was fortunate enough to see the fights live and even more fortunate to sit being Jenna Jameson. I also met Dana White, he is really cool and down to earth.

I hate you for being there :( lol

I watched the fights, I knew Diego would win, I knew leben would win, I knew Koscheck would win. Pretty good fights too. better than other nights I seen them (or the last ppv, which was horrible)

I LOVE the UFC and watch any chance I get. Hoping that one day I get to get in the cage myself, which would be awesome.

- Robert DeVore

[R]DeVore said:
...Hoping that one day I get to get in the cage myself, which would be awesome.
Yeah, I hear internet fag make good fighters. They've been taking MMA by storm.

kyleirwin said:
Yeah, I hear internet fag make good fighters. They've been taking MMA by storm.
Im hoping this was supposed to be sarcastic. Ive been fighting way before I started online, so you must have your info mixed up. Before you say anything about me, check yourself and realize not all of us are 'internet nerds' like yourself. because as we all know, surfing and skating make you sooo tough right? blah@you

[R]DeVore said:
Im hoping this was supposed to be sarcastic. Ive been fighting way before I started online, so you must have your info mixed up. Before you say anything about me, check yourself and realize not all of us are 'internet nerds' like yourself. because as we all know, surfing and skating make you sooo tough right? blah@you
Heh, alright tough guy. I'm glad you did your reasearch about me before you posted. Go work on your websites.

Yes, Jenna was there with tito. As much as I wanted to bust my mack daddy skillz on her, I didn't want an elbow from tito. That guys head is even bigger in person, like circus big. I do not drive the tapout hummer either, I do however drive the played out lifed truck with a tap out sticker on the back window. It is one of the small ones though. DeVore, I picked Diego and Koschech too, however I thought Leben was going to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.