UFC 159 - Jon Jones vs. Chael Sonnen

Rancor13

Chuuurrrp
Feb 27, 2008
It's tonight for anyone that cares to watch.

UFC159.jpg

Seems like a decently interesting card. What are your guy's picks?

I'm also seeking HQ stream if someone wants to share that with us.

thanks

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Jones wins by KO in the 1st round. Sonnens not even in the same league as a fighter. I love the guy but this is a promo setup that Don King would be proud of.

Chael is a genius when it comes to promotions and being a big draw.. I expect his pay check to be huge. I think Jon Jones is going to tear him up though.

Any HQ Links?

Chael's such an underdog for this fight that I had to put a couple shekels on him, should be a good one.

Yes chael is the underdog, but he is a threat. Both Silva fights he lost from freak mistakes. The first one was obvious, but the second fight was a freak mistake too. He ground and pounded Silva the first round just like before. Then a little slip in the second and bad judgement by him to stay sitting leads to him losing by a knee. I still think he's better then Silva. That being said, Jones is a different animal. Hopefully he will take Jones into later rounds and we will get to see how Jones does under pressure.

ARE YOU NOT MESMERIZED???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4nKgg_BbtM"]Chael Reveals True Story Of UFC 159 Main Event - YouTube[/ame]

Should be some fun fights. I'm interested to see how Belcher does against Bisping. Bisping can probably outpoint him, doubt he can really put him in serious trouble on the feet or the ground though.

Pretty sure Kongo is getting smashed.

Grant vs Miller is going to be awesome. Think Grant is flying under the radar.

Jones vs Sonnen... no comment.

Thanks for stream link, if anyone happens to come up on a HQ stream please don't hesitate to post it!

Enjoy the fights gentleman.

Lol. I have no idea why I thought Miller was fighting Grant. Shit, well I think Healy is going to get crushed here at any rate.

Roy Nelson FTW. He gets under Dana White's skin, but Dana has to keep him on because of that crazy overhand haymaker. Kongo looked like he might cry.