Trust Bomb v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc_L

Aug 27, 2010
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Introducing Trust Bomb v2.0

Trust Bomb v1 has been one of my best packages in terms of results and sales, but I still wasn't satisfied. We've been tweaking our lists and growing it and I'm finally ready to launch our new service.

Trust Bomb v1 used contextual platforms as our base of funneling Trust Flow to your money sites. We've found that increasing platform link type helps immensely. TB v2.0 uses Web 2.0 links, contextual platforms, directory and profile platforms, and some high authority redirects and other hacks (optional) as the first level. All of these links come from TF 10 and higher domains (TF 40 and higher for redirects)

Next level we put together a mix of contextual platforms and some profile and other odds and ends as a base for more juicing. Each of the tier 1 links get 10 of these bad boys. We throw another level of spam with a bit dirtier links, again at a 10 to 1 clip. Tier 1 and 2 get thrown into our custom indexer mix and tier 3 helps get the stragglers indexed.

Big Trust Bomb V2.0

Tier 1
400 Contextual Platform Links TF 10 and up.
400 Profile and Directory Links TF 10 and up.
400 Web 2.0 Links
Various High Authority Redirects and Hacks (optional)

Tier 2
20,000 mixed Contextual, Profile, Directory Links.

Tier 3
200,000 Comment, Trackback and Guestbook links

$79

Little Trust Bomb V2.0

Tier 1
200 Contextual Platform Links TF 10 and up.
200 Profile and Directory Links TF 10 and up.
200 Web 2.0 Links
Various High Authority Redirects and Hacks (optional)

Tier 2
10,000 mixed Contextual, Profile, Directory Links.

Tier 3
100,000 Comment, Trackback and Guestbook links

$45

FAQ
How many urls and keywords can I use with this?
We don't place a hard limit but I'd limit the big package to around 50 and half that for the little package.​
What should I use this on?
I'd avoid using this directly on money sites you absolutely cannot live without. That being said the few direct links should be relatively safe for any site with a decent amount of links. But, this is made mostly for pumping some decent tier 1 links.​
What is TAT?
We usually have these started within 24 hours of ordering and after that the process is finished completely within 7 days or so.​
What is your refund policy?
Once work has started we don't offer refunds.​

Contact Info

5 Half Price Packages available. 3 Big and 2 Little. Pm me or hit me up on skype.

Also, today only, get 100k contextual links for only $30.

If you don't have a project ready you can order this now and send me the details when you're ready. This link will die at the end of the day EST

3 50% large packages claimed, I have 2 of the little packages left. I'll leave the 100k contextual link live until I wake up tomorrow morning.

Great seller, over delivers and quality service happy to see this relaunched. Taking the last 3 bigs :)

All 50% packages have been taken.

Thank you for your orders. We've just put another few servers up and are ready for more.

Long time client of Marc's services. Always over delivers with great customer service. Just ordered Big Trust Bomb V2.0. Awesome you are always improving the service. Look forward to results! Thanks bro.
Thanks for the kind words. Love working with you.

To the top.

mass links have their place, but I definitely would not consider 400 links from dropped domains to be a "trust bomb". in fact I would go so far as to say that these sort of links are low quality & proceed with caution. You need a lot of high TF links from huffpost engagdget etc to balance out.

There are more accurate ways to descibe your service, when I read your title I ssume it's going to be a link from a top editorial site which passes TF, not those same old xrumer paul& angela links.

Sorry, I just have to point that out. It's a pet peeve of mine when ad titles are misleading.

Last edited:
mass links have their place, but I definitely would not consider 400 links from dropped domains to be a "trust bomb". in fact I would go so far as to say that these sort of links are low quality & proceed with caution. You need a lot of high TF links from huffpost engagdget etc to balance out.

There are more accurate ways to descibe your service, when I read your title I ssume it's going to be a link from a top editorial site which passes TF, not those same old xrumer paul& angela links.

Sorry, I just have to point that out. It's a pet peeve of mine when ad titles are misleading.
Thanks for the bump.

A pet peeve of mine is when somebody tries to thread crap while admitting they figured out that their criticisms are completely baseless. You figured out what is being offered here and still called my description as "misleading".

Nice orders this morning, we're pumping these out and are ready for more. Get your order in this afternoon and it will be going by end of work day today.

If constructive criticism is thread crapping, then yes by all mean call it thread crapping.

I remmeber when eveyone was selling senuke style link blasts on here and then google came up with penguin and deindexed sites on mass, then the sneaky sellers on here changed their ads to "penguin proof web 2.0 rings". Doing the same shit as before.

You are doing similar things here. Selling something that will diminish trust for a website owner and calling it "trust bomb". When actually it will devalue trust of a website and push it closer to the thin line which gets sites deindexed.

If constructive criticism is thread crapping, then yes by all mean call it thread crapping.

I remmeber when eveyone was selling senuke style link blasts on here and then google came up with penguin and deindexed sites on mass, then the sneaky sellers on here changed their ads to "penguin proof web 2.0 rings". Doing the same shit as before.

You are doing similar things here. Selling something that will diminish trust for a website owner and calling it "trust bomb". When actually it will devalue trust of a website and push it closer to the thin line which gets sites deindexed.
I think you should read my FAQ, let me know if you have any problems with any of the big words. I say not to use this directly to money sites. Unfortunately I can't make it any simpler.

Penguin didn't deindex sites either. Sites don't get deindexed for a few hundred or a thousand links anyway, genius. So you're clueless on two fronts.

So in a way Joe is right, do not order this to blast directly to your money site. Unless you're into a more aggressive mode. Pretty much what I say in my FAQ by the way.

Joe PMed me and told me not to reply to him in the thread or he would post further nonsense.

In celebration of my Michigan State Spartans winning the Big Ten Championship I'm offering 50% off the big blasts.

50% Big Trust Bomb v2.0

If you've ordered recently at full rate PM me and I'll give you something special as an addon. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.