Not open for further replies.

velightful

May 13, 2008
Missouri
vgal.info
Rating - 90.2%
37   4   0
[FONT=&quot]Get yours before your competitors do![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is a special offer that’s a combination of some of my best-selling services this year on WF.
You get your dofollow anchor text link in an article on three major authority sites as follows…
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Site One[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PR7 site for some juicy link love: Your article will appear online in a
national publication that receives over 5 million unique visitors per month (Compete.com).
Links are DoFollow and will have the anchor text of your choice.

Your article will be written by someone who has written for The Discovery
Channel (me) and you will have the opportunity to view it before publishing if you so desire
(please let me know if you need to see it before publishing).

[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Major authority PR7 site[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]DoFollow, in-content[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Your preferred anchor text[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Written by a professional writer who has written for national TV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Site Two[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Another PR7 site where articles often rank very well, depending on your keyword and competition.
This one gets over 7 million visits per month (Compete.com)
If your site is commercial, we have to link to an article or blog… we can’t link to a page obviously selling
something or ‘reviews’. If this is a problem, I can substitute Google News for you.
[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Major authority PR7 site[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Site Three[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A PR6 news site that you have to be approved and get an account in order to be able to publish articles.
Depending on the story, it could be published to some of their other sites, as well.
[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Major authority PR6 site[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Normally, these sell for $100 each. I’m opening up ten slots for getting all three of them at
$200 – so $100 or 1/3 off the normal price. Your article is going on to sites of this PR and authority.
Please no misunderstanding about page/site PR. These are all restricted sites that not just
anyone can submit to.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please don’t PM asking why you would want articles on a page with no PR.
Read here instead…
[/FONT]

Code:
http://www.seomoz.org/blog/10-illustrations-on-search-engines-valuation-of-links

[FONT=&quot]Don’t let your competition get these links before you do![/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I can do two orders per day. First two to order will get theirs within 24 hours,
next two within 48 hours and so-on. PM for list of sites and examples
:)
[/FONT]

So will these articles on these sites be linked to anywhere from within the site or near the main page?

Anyone try his services yet?

I'm potentially interested

I'm VERY interested - please PM me price & examples if possible.

Do you do any sort of linking to these articles (bookmarks, etc?)

Have many orders for you.

:glowingeyes_sml:

>>So will these articles on these sites be linked to anywhere from within the site or near the main page?

Is that a yes or a no as your reply of " I'll send you the examples" doesn't really clarify nor specify.

Yes, they're linked from other pages on the site. They aren't often linked from the very front page. Each is different and will vary, which is why I PM examples so people can see for themselves. ;)

Six spots are available now on this.

***New***
After articles are live, one of them will be turned into a slideshow and .pdf.
Then they will be uploaded to five doc sharing sites and five slideshow sharing
sites to drive more traffic. :)
You may choose which one you want this done for.

I am still waiting to receive confirmation about my other project with you. I haven't received any updates since early November. I just sent you an email!

I am interested in placing a new order if current order is completed.

Sorry - One of these sites changed to nofollow links, so this package is pretty much dead in the water. Please feel free to close this mods. If interested in single orders, feel free to PM me, although my schedule is pretty full. I'll let you know if I have any room ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.