Transform 1 blog post into _363_ ... & make them all _3X_ more unique...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpamHat

instant automation
Apr 26, 2009
UK
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Use this coupon to get a $150 discount and grab the Unlimited version for $147:

wickedfire

:)

any reviews available? Got some sites I would love to test this.

But it sounds somehow interesting. Need to see the quality of the text it generates tho.

any reviews available? Got some sites I would love to test this.

But it sounds somehow interesting. Need to see the quality of the text it generates tho.

1 review for you.

I'll post a demo site shortly... Just making it pretty :)

same for review.

1 for you.

Same here.

I'm a user of your other good product, wptweetbomb!

And 1 for you.

That should be enough reviews :)

I am very interested in seeing a text sample as well. Would gladly pay your price if I knew it outputted coherent text.

We're not spinning anything here. Northing's garbled. We're grabbing news, articles etc using statistically improbably phrases found in the seed content.

Demo site will follow shortly...

Seems interesting... but I hate reading long sales letters. Can you give me a tl;dr ADD version? Also, a video demo would be cool.

ADD_sales_letter.png

Reactions: Magic Hat
I installed it but all it turned my page into a blank page.

thank god it's a new domain although i must be doing something wrong. will check this in an hour and post back results.

i installed it and then input my lic key on the option to do so within my blog.

now the only thing I get is "ERROR: Flash rock" on my option page for the plugin.

I installed it but all it turned my page into a blank page.

thank god it's a new domain although i must be doing something wrong. will check this in an hour and post back results.

Have you got ioncube installed?

i installed it and then input my lic key on the option to do so within my blog.

now the only thing I get is "ERROR: Flash rock" on my option page for the plugin.

You're either on localhost, or Windows - and it's not designed for either of those.

Demo Site Link

I'll walk you through what's going on...

Firstly, I've made the WPS debugging data public here. So to be clear, the black box you see above post content isn't normally visible to anyone but the blog admin.

So here's what that box looked like the first time I visited a post after it had been made:

demo1.png

You see that "queued" has a value of "1"? That means the post is queued, ready and waiting to roll more snowballs. And since I landed on this page, that process has begun in the background.

Also it's "level 1" as this post itself is a snowball. A snippet of this snowball is included on the parent post.

So I wait a couple of seconds, then reload. This is what it looks like then:

demo2.png

The "queued" trigger is gone, and snowballs have been inserted into this article now :)

Each of the snowballs made here will now be "level 2".

These are full WP posts, and when I click on a "read more" link, the process will start over again, and again, and again.

The above blog is live so if you click around you'll get the picture.

FYI - Yes, I know it *looks* like there's a bunch of rubbish at the top of all posts when in category or archive view.

That's the debugging box that's only (normally) visible to admin, and it's on the list to fix anyway. The public never sees that ;)

It sounds interesting. Was anybody ever able to get it installed and test it? I'd be interested in trying it but it seems pretty buggy if nobody can get it installed.

It sounds interesting. Was anybody ever able to get it installed and test it? I'd be interested in trying it but it seems pretty buggy if nobody can get it installed.

Not buggy at all.

Just needs the min spec shown on the sales page. Ioncube, live server (no localhost) etc.

There's a few hundred people using it to great effect atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.