Mar 16, 2007
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
addd-724x1024.jpg

WickedFire Exclusive Social Media Package
Twitter Post and Growth Package, as described in image*
Order HERE
(^This is the direct link to set up a Paypal subscription

What I Do= What the name says: Total Social Management. I run social media accounts. All day every day, that's what I do. For brands, for web sites, local businesses, "resellers," agencies. All day long I'm posting, following, interacting. I don't sell bulk signals or do mass account set ups. I do the actual nuts and bolts work. Authentic, manual human social media interaction. I have a lot of clients from here and many of them bring their clients, too. If you have a Brand, you need ACTIVE social media. I don't mean likes from fake accounts or auto-posting with tools. That stuff can have its place (and also drawbacks). I represent your brand and I care about your reputation. I've been here for years- Member since 2007, seller for 2+ years. Many WF members have been recurring clients since the first sales thread, and most have added accounts and/or or increased spend substantially. Old customers come back and refer their friends all the time.

I made this custom package for Twitter. I manually post on your account and grow it every day. I know how social media works and I engage by sharing quality content and interacting with influencers. I focus specifically on getting relevant followers. Niche and/or Local. No Fakes or Inactives. I also own and operate authentic in-house accounts in a variety of niches that I can leverage to expand reach and get new followers. If you don't care as much about relevance, and just want numbers- I can do that, but I will give you Real ones organically. This is all manual, real-time work. Just let me know your needs/goals. My default style is to focus on high-quality and relevance to the niche and/or local community for local professionals or commerce.

If you want something instead of Twitter: I've been doing this a long time and I know what works and what doesn't at different price levels, time, and effort. I care about delivering value, and this package was developed based on many criteria specifically for Twitter. I'm also sensitive to budget demands and ROI needs. I'm not going to come in here offering to do a whole bunch of stuff and under-deliver or charge you inflated agency rates that other guys do. I have offered and will continue to offer other packages with multiple profiles and other services. Personally, I prefer to do "full service" all-inclusive packages with Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, ad spending included, contests, etc. Right now I have a client that I'm running some custom contests for and other cool stuff. Maybe if there is demand here, I will create a few full service options in easy plans and special packages. For right now, I recommend trying this because there's no way you can go wrong at this price. Most clients stay for months or years, but you can cancel any time.

* If the image doesn't load for some reason or gets taken down, here are the details:

WickedFire Forum Social Media Management Special

Total Social Management

We Don’t Just Post on Your Social Media Accounts. We GROW them with Real, Relevant Followers and Engagement!

Featured Deal: Our “Twitter Post and Growth” Plan-

Daily Content Posting on Twitter- Posting your own content plus "influencers" in the niche
Daily Interaction- Follows, RTs, Actions that increase follows and shares
Responding to @ mentions, comments, engaging with audience
Focused on Growing High Quality, Relevant Followers
No Set Up Fees

Special WF Price: $99 Mo. w/ Paypal Subscription

Order Directly Here- This Sets Up A Subscription

Totalsocialmanagement.com/WF

Bulk Discounts for 5+ Accounts
Invoicing Available for Bulk Orders and Agencies
PM for Details.

Total Social Management Has Been Providing Full Service Social Media Packages to WickedFire Members since 2012. We offer everything from budget Twitter plans for small web brands to full service social media marketing for local professionals and agencies. We also offer packages including Facebook posting and advertising, Google Plus engagement and community development, Pinterest account management, Instagram posting, and more.

All work on accounts is performed by experienced, college-educated residents of the United States. We pride ourselves on manual posting and interaction work that is aimed to naturally grow your social reach to highly-relevant audiences and influencers in your niche and/or local community.

Totalsocialmanagement.com/WF
I'll keep my current WickedFire Deal(s) updated here and at totalsocialmanagement.com/wickedfire

Do we need to give you the login details like username and password or you can work without login details?

Also, for your $99 subscription, how many followers do you "guaranteed" you will bring per month? Engaging is one thing, but we are looking at growth.

Kindly advice.

I have been using John for a while on managing our Social Media campaigns, for the price no one comes close to his quality!

Do we need to give you the login details like username and password or you can work without login details?

Also, for your $99 subscription, how many followers do you "guaranteed" you will bring per month? Engaging is one thing, but we are looking at growth.

Kindly advice.

Thanks for the good questions.

1. Yes, I will need login details. I am doing manual work on the accounts themselves- posting, following/un-following, RTing, faving, responding, etc. I have done work for dozens of WF members and their clients and they have trusted me with their accounts and reputations, with no negative consequences.

2. Since this is a manual, high-quality human service with the objective of increasing real, relevant followers, I do not give a specific number of new followers. What I focus on is relevant, active accounts. As far as engagement goes, by interacting with leaders in the niche I increase the chances that larger more influential accounts will RT, mention, FF, share with their followers, etc- thus increasing growth.

I understand you want to grow. If your objective is primarily just numbers without regard to the relevance or engagement probability, let me know and I will adjust my goals. Otherwise I'm targeting active accounts in the niche and/or local area. There are many factors that affect how fast an account can grow, including limitations of Twitter TOS.

I would suggest trying a subscription, letting me know your goals, and seeing what I can accomplish in one month. Then you may decide to continue going and/or add other accounts. It's very easy to cancel at any time, and I fulfill work through any month that's paid.

Here's the follower growth for my personal twitter account:

I posted this in the last thread:

ZZnQ5BYl.png

Here is a more current look:

followerstweets-1024x486.png

I use my personal account (and other accounts from personas and brands I own) to support other accounts and clients in many ways. For one, I create "Twitter Lists" and influencers in a variety of niches. I follow and interact with these accounts. I use tools to identify the top tweeters on a variety of topics and locations. I can see things like reply %, interaction probability, etc. Then I use that information to manually interact and grow accounts.

In addition to Twitter, I offer social media packages w/ multiple profiles. My most popular packages include regular posting on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. All of those packages include Facebook Ad management and customized options such as running and fulfilling contests. For Google Plus, I also develop niche communities and use "circles" to target invitations and posts to specific audiences. Pinterest board development is available as an add-on or substitution for any packages. For Pinterest, just like all my social media work, the service includes not just posting but a great deal of interaction and engagement- following, unfollowing as needed, removing spam, checking and responding to inquiries (or forwarding to client per instructions), etc.

To Try out my services I recommend Ordering the Twitter Post and Growth WickedFire Special. Order Here:

Build My Twitter Account with High Quality Manual Interaction Work for $99/Mo

If you run an agency or otherwise have clients for SEO, Web Design, Digital Marketing- I can run social media for your clients w/ custom options available. In fact, over 50% of my accounts are for agencies or "resellers" w/ their own clients. Bulk discounts and monthly invoicing are available for multiple accounts. PM for details.

This service has made my life at work a lot more manageable. You cant beat the price for what you get. I love offering my clients social media management as something "already included" vs selling it as an addon. This service allows me to do that.

You should give it a try.

Can you do it in Instagram, Pinterest, Google + and facebook too? I would like to get a custom quote for all 5. Definitely in. Service is like your buying my VA's work, nice

Can you do it in Instagram, Pinterest, Google + and facebook too? I would like to get a custom quote for all 5. Definitely in. Service is like your buying my VA's work, nice

Yes, I can modify one of the packages from a previous thread and/or come up with some new custom options.

I will also simplify some of the packages I've been quoting for agencies and add a WF discount, as most people seem to be interested in larger packages this time around.

This is what I had offered here back in the day, and I would still honor these and/or make some adjustments, if anyone wants to go ahead and order and not wait for me to come up with custom options:

Social Media Management Packages for WickedFire

(These all include a minimum of daily posting on FB, Twitter, and Google Plus, plus interaction, RTs, comments, responding to and deleting comments, etc)

I've used John's services before and they are excellent.
Had great success especially over Google plus.

Excellent service for this price bracket.
I use this across Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest for a UK business and they do a great job.
What I really like is that everything is in line to my business niche and all engagement is from a UK angle.
My original brief was to keep everything completely natural and that I would prefer 1 "real" follower to 1000 "fake" and this has been adhered to very well, if a potential customer checks out any of the profiles they all look natural and active.

Cool. Signed up for a test. Looking forward to it.

Thanks! Looking forward to getting started.

Updates: I am starting on new orders and getting some custom proposals together. I believe I have answered all PMs at least once. For some, I am still looking into specifics and will get back shortly.

Excellent service for this price bracket.
I use this across Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest for a UK business and they do a great job.
What I really like is that everything is in line to my business niche and all engagement is from a UK angle.
My original brief was to keep everything completely natural and that I would prefer 1 "real" follower to 1000 "fake" and this has been adhered to very well, if a potential customer checks out any of the profiles they all look natural and active.

Thanks for the comment! I take great care in everything I do with my manual social media work, and my goal is to represent your brand as you would expect from yourself or an in-house employee. Except, all I do is social media and I've been doing it awhile. So, you don't need to worry about training someone or taking your time and resources away from your main business operations. Everything is natural and "human" because a human being is doing the work. I try to focus on high quality content that is highly relevant to the niche and audience.

If anyone else would like this same package, I can give you the same deal this client has.

Daily Posting and Interaction on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and Pinterest for $349/mo. This also includes $75/Mo in Facebook ad spending on REAL Likes and boosting your most important content to your target audience.

The Facebook Ad budget can be removed or adjusted on a dollar per dollar basis. If you want to remove any profiles, subtract $50 (for example same deal without Pinterest is $299).

If anyone wants this deal or a customized version with more or less work, PM me.

This service has made my life at work a lot more manageable. You cant beat the price for what you get. I love offering my clients social media management as something "already included" vs selling it as an addon. This service allows me to do that.

You should give it a try.

Thanks again. This is another great point about my services. Many top posters here agree that any serious brand NEEDS social media and that social media should be a part of any full-service SEO/digital marketing strategy.

I price my services so they can be conveniently packaged with existing service offerings for your clients, without needing to be sold as "add-ons."

Your brands and/or clients need social media services. Try one of my convenient plan options, or talk to me about something custom.

Last edited:
Alright, guys. I will leave these packages open for awhile after the thread ends. PM any questions or for custom options.

totalsocialmanagement.com/WF will have any current specials for WickedFire members.

Back to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.