Top student earns £32,604 last month.

I am delighted to announce that our current top earner, to whom we will be paying £32,604 for the month of April, only joined the school 15 months ago, and only quit his 9-5 days job 11 months ago.

Regrettably he has asked not to be named for reasons of privacy and I suspect, tax efficiency, but I still wanted to make a point of congratulating him in public. You know who you are, so well done! Keep up the good work :)

(FYI, the most recent top 5 earners are always listed at the top right of our school homepage)
 


why dont you just shut the fuck up and get the fuck outta here. nobody cares how much your "students" do or do not make.

the shit you posted here...thats what belongs on a bizop lander bra.
 
I am delighted to announce that our current top earner, to whom we will be paying £32,604 for the month of April, only joined the school 15 months ago, and only quit his 9-5 days job 11 months ago.

Regrettably he has asked not to be named for reasons of privacy and I suspect, tax efficiency, but I still wanted to make a point of congratulating him in public. You know who you are, so well done! Keep up the good work :)

(FYI, the most recent top 5 earners are always listed at the top right of our school homepage)

Your a fucking idiot. Nobody gives a shit about your self promotion... beat it.
 
Thanks for all your positive comments and encouragement. Such a refreshing change from all those UK forums where they just pull you to pieces every time you post.

1997 called. They want their website back.

Please pass on my apologies to 1997 - their website is still busy making me money. Strangely the design appears to be irrelevant to it's profitability, as has oddly been the case with many of my sites over the years.
 
Thanks for all your positive comments and encouragement. Such a refreshing change from all those UK forums where they just pull you to pieces every time you post.



Please pass on my apologies to 1997 - their website is still busy making me money. Strangely the design appears to be irrelevant to it's profitability, as has oddly been the case with many of my sites over the years.

Let's start a flame war, and get you more students. deal?
 
I am delighted to announce that our current top earner, to whom we will be paying £32,604 for the month of April, only joined the school 15 months ago, and only quit his 9-5 days job 11 months ago.

Regrettably he has asked not to be named for reasons of privacy and I suspect, tax efficiency, but I still wanted to make a point of congratulating him in public. You know who you are, so well done! Keep up the good work :)

(FYI, the most recent top 5 earners are always listed at the top right of our school homepage)

Go join some other fucking forum where they'll buy into that shit, WF hates a sig troll.
 
ugh broke ass people showing fellow broke ass people how to make money, who in turn show broke ass people how to make aforementioned non-existent money.
vicious motherfuckin circle.
 
ugh broke ass people showing fellow broke ass people how to make money, who in turn show broke ass people how to make aforementioned non-existent money.
vicious motherfuckin circle.

Agreed, lets ban the fucker!