Top Quality Blog Post Service PA/DA/TF 30+ | 100% Rank Increase | BlackFriday $45 OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSynergy Media

100% Guaranteed Ranking
Aug 16, 2009
Seo consultant
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Previous Thread

We Have Ranked More Than 2000 Keywords at Google.com With 98% Success And We Have More Than 500+ Happy Clients

First 10 Customers I Do as black Friday deals.
:banana_sml:Big Saving, No Waiting:banana_sml:
(Basic $15 OFF )
( Regular $45 OFF )
( Advanced $60 OFF )
( Corporate $100 OFF )
( 3x50 $250 OFF )
Some Honest Reviews of Wickedfire Member

Firstly, I want to thank iSynergy Media for the excellent work.
I ordered 50 blogs posts. And I am very happy with the results.​
just order 3x20 blog post now​
Thank you very much once again!!​

I ordered some links on his new network and have seen pretty good results so far.
Quick follow up from my first order - We're about one month in or so and my rank on main keyword went from 18/19 to #8 today. Very pleased with results and work not even 100% done! Looking forward for even better results in coming weeks. This guy knows what he's doing and gets serious rank! Love his work.
Just received my report! Used this service many times and have always seen great serp gains! Good tool in your link build arsenal for sure.
Ordering another bunch of orders. I see a SERP boost everytime I order from him. The last order got one of my keyword from #25 to #11.
Just received my order. Very excited to see a PR7 link in the package. All of the articles are written very well. On my last order it gave me a good boost in some very competitive keywords, hoping this order does the same for this site.
Will definitely order again soon.​
Great service, fast and shows all work done. Looking forward to seeing results
I ordered the 20 blogposts package. All articles are copyscape passed.
Got 2PR5, 3PR4 and 15PR3. PA range from 22 to 34, and DA from 27 to 39. Ran into some issues with my order but iSynergy was quick to resolve. Will order more.​

Ordered this service for my client
Got report of 50 posts in 2 days​
Awesome TAT​
Checked quality of content and its good and readable​
All sites Aged , and good PA / DA as advertised​
My keyword already moved from #53 to #38​
Will update once all posts gets indexed​
Ran a bunch of 25 to a site challenging for top positions for a semi-medium difficult level keyword and the results have been pretty impressive.
Keywords I << #18 - #3​
Keyword II << #16 - #3​
Keyword III << #19 - #9​
Whilst the content for the blogposts are not exactly mag quality, they are still decent for the price. Blogs are well maintained and a lot of them have TF 20++ which is what I was looking for. O/P is transparent with his dealings and took the extra pain of connecting his writer to me so that I may discuss content for the blogposts in detail. All in all, I'd recommend his services and I'll be using them for my other sites as well.​
I have used this service several times and I have to say some of the best quality links I have found. The content is very well written and does not sound foreign at all. Also the outbound links are very low on the blogs and I really liked that.​
A+ service hands down​
did a test order for a client and thing have really come out well.
Everything neat and clean. Top quality blogs. Awesome back link profile. Highly recommended. A+++​

Last edited:

Hey buddy,
Just made an order. Please make sure you read and follow the notes. Here is transaction ID: 55X94413XM507015C.

Thanks a lot.
Hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.