Top Google Rankings - Pay for Performance - $50 startup fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaresca

Jun 17, 2008
United States
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looking to rank your website on the first page of Google? Tired of paying for SEO services that do not provide any results?

We offer Pay for Performance SEO results. Here is what you get:

1. Website audit to determine sites ability to rank.
2. Report with everything you need to implement into your site so your site is SE optimized for rankings.
3. Link Building. We continue to build links until your website ranks. Our link building tactics include the following:
-Manual Web Directory Submissions
-.EDU and .GOV backlinks
-Profile links
-Do Follow Blog comments
-etc.
4. Backlink Development Reporting
5. Rankings Report provided once every week until we generate the rankings.

It normally takes roughly 2 months for you to rank. To start we charge a $50 startup fee and then we are paid out $200 after we rank your website. We will rank you for your most generic 2 phrase keyword and your other 3 word phrases will rank from this optimization as well.

Email me at josephmaresca@hotmail.com for more information. I am able to show examples of ranking success as well. Thanks.

hmm, this sounds good enough to me, but, $50 down and no reviews, how do i know you'll do what you say?

Good question oneups!! I am in the business of providing good services. Good services is where the money is. As far as reviews are concerned, with this service, reviews probably wouldn't come in until the rankings do (which is roughly 2 months).

The purpose for the $50 down and the $200 upon ranking is a promotional rate. I am very confident that your site will rank. I have been doing seo for a very long time.

That wasnt an seo service. This is!! That was for articles. google has just changed its algo to prevent site owners from benefits from spun articles syndication (thus the reason for the service being retired). Those of us who attented PubCon know this.

Here are some elements of your site that could use some improvement for boost in rankings:

I just performed some analysis on your site's seo:
Title density for "tungsten rings" is 18.18% this should be between 20 and 35 percent.
"Tungsten Rings" doesnt appear in your meta keywords.
"Tungsten Rings" doesnt appear in any headlines or alt tags

Well #1 you sold a service which didn't work, you claimed you refunded everyone which you didn't.

I asked for a refund from day 1 and you wouldn't oblige.

You did not address the fact that you haven't completed what I paid for. I was willing to let it go but you come on here and open 4 new sales threads in a day.

Lastly you just outed info regarding my project which I did not authorize which is a BIG FUCKING NONO and as such I will see to it that this thread is deleted.

Lastly you just outed info regarding my project which I did not authorize which is a BIG FUCKING NONO and as such I will see to it that this thread is deleted.

Absolutely agreed. There are 3 guys I want to shut up and never reveal anything: My doctor, my lawyer and my SEO. Zero tolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.