Too lazy to make Landing Pages

When trying to make sales, landing pages and article content play a big part. It's like you're a semi truck driver that wants to be a UPS driver, Sure you know how to drive from point A to point B but if you don't want to get out of your truck, knock on the door and give someone a package 100 times a day then you can't effectively do the job.

If you just really really dont want to bother with it then ask for AM whats converting well, if you don't have an AM then go with clickbank and test different offers. Most people here probably don't direct link to sales pages and if they do then they somehow managed to gain profit from it and wont want to share that info.

Also when you direct link always use a php redirect so if you want to add a lander later you do not have to change the linking url. Plus you can use it to split test networks.

How can you use a PHP redirect on a direct link when you need to use SubID's on each of your banners to tell what's converting?

Are you simply putting all those links with different subID's into the PHP file?

There are many reasons to make landers. You want to presell these fuckers and make them ready to whip out the plastic when you move them on to your offer. You've also got to think about the quality score. If you are direct linking, your quality score is very shitty which ends up charging you more money in the long run. This is if you are advertising on the Big 3. My advice, ask your AM which offer is running good then go grab one of LPdesigners lander packs and start testing shit. His shit is easy to implement and you should have something setup within an hour easy.

As far as the articles go, there are many people in the BST section that you can outsource that shit to dirt cheap. I've been trying to outsouce a lot of my shit so I can concentrate in other areas.

How some threads manage to stay somewhat on topic (this one) and other ones go careening in to a pile of shit and hazing, I'll never know.

There are many reasons to make landers. You want to presell these fuckers and make them ready to whip out the plastic when you move them on to your offer. You've also got to think about the quality score. If you are direct linking, your quality score is very shitty which ends up charging you more money in the long run. This is if you are advertising on the Big 3. My advice, ask your AM which offer is running good then go grab one of LPdesigners lander packs and start testing shit. His shit is easy to implement and you should have something setup within an hour easy.

As far as the articles go, there are many people in the BST section that you can outsource that shit to dirt cheap. I've been trying to outsouce a lot of my shit so I can concentrate in other areas.
Good stuff. Rep+

Landers are needed for certain types of offers for sure, but you definetly dont need to be creating landing pages to make lots of money.

It depends on the offer and traffic source.

I typically try to find offers and traffic sources where I can just direct link. Allows me to try out 10 different offers in a day versus 1 or 2. To each his own.

With that said, I am starting to get into landers also only because I want to try out a few traffic sources and those bastards need to be pre-sold.

I typically try to find offers and traffic sources where I can just direct link. Allows me to try out 10 different offers in a day versus 1 or 2. To each his own.
This is exactly what I have in mind. Identify which offers convert well on its own and once identified- split test it with a similar offer but only with an LP.

Anyhoo, I was told by Yuosif (PKM) that edu and dating offers tend to do well with direct linking.

Ok. I got the info that I need already. You ghey guys can spam this thread now otherwise the mods can close this as resolved.

How can you use a PHP redirect on a direct link when you need to use SubID's on each of your banners to tell what's converting?

Are you simply putting all those links with different subID's into the PHP file?
Well there are a number of ways you can do it, use prosper and pass the url subid to the redirect so it can pick it up. Then each banner or creative you make you can add to the end to send the subid.

If you had say 3 ads on facebook.

yoururl.com?=subidforfirstad
yoururl.com?=subidsecondad
yoururl.com?=subid3rdad

I think I am getting this wrong some how but it can be done, I am tired haha..........................

Well there are a number of ways you can do it, use prosper and pass the url subid to the redirect so it can pick it up. Then each banner or creative you make you can add to the end to send the subid.

If you had say 3 ads on facebook.

yoururl.com?=subidforfirstad
yoururl.com?=subidsecondad
yoururl.com?=subid3rdad

I think I am getting this wrong some how but it can be done, I am tired haha..........................

Can you expand on this a little more and give me an example of how you pass a URL subID to the redirect?

Even better, do you have a script you can share to do this?

Can you expand on this a little more and give me an example of how you pass a URL subID to the redirect?

Even better, do you have a script you can share to do this?

If you use prosper202, see this article: Prosper202 Self Hosted Apps

To pass a subid is pretty easy. Just add ?subid= to the end of your URL (affiliatesite.com/index.php?subid=)

and for the redirect something like
Code:
<?php
$subid = $_GET['subid'];
header('Location: http://affiliatelink.com/?sub=$subid');
?>